Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Revenge or forgiveness

Abdullah bin Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

A man kissed a woman and he came to the Prophet (PBUH) and made a mention of that to him. It was (on this occasion) that this Ayah was revealed:
    "And perform As-Salat (Iqamat-As-Salat), at the two ends of the day and in some hours of the night [i.e., the five compulsory Salat (prayers)]. Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds (i.e., small sins)". (11:114)

That person said, "O Messenger of Allah (PBUH), does it concern me only?". He (Messenger of Allah (PBUH)) said, "It concerns the whole of my Ummah".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith brings out the following three points:

1. Minor sins are forgiven by virtue of Salat.

2. One must not expose one's sins.
    Last edited by Muslima London; 20-09-15, 10:30 AM.
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Abdullah bin Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

A man kissed a woman and he came to the Prophet (PBUH) and made a mention of that to him. It was (on this occasion) that this Ayah was revealed:
      "And perform As-Salat (Iqamat-As-Salat), at the two ends of the day and in some hours of the night [i.e., the five compulsory Salat (prayers)]. Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds (i.e., small sins)". (11:114)

That person said, "O Messenger of Allah (PBUH), does it concern me only?". He (Messenger of Allah (PBUH)) said, "It concerns the whole of my Ummah".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith brings out the following three points:

1. Minor sins are forgiven by virtue of Salat.

2. One must not expose one's sins.
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

:jkk:
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

• Allah is At Tawwab.

SubhanAllah.

Comment

• Re: Forgiveness

if I've ever hurt or offended anybody on here then I'm really sorry and please forgive me as it was never my intention to do so.............

Comment

Bump

Comment

Forgive me

Originally posted by I See You View Post
                “No sin remains minor when accompanied by persistence, and no sin remains major when accompanied by the seeking of forgiveness.”
                :jkk:
                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYLwy9V1yzc

Allah forgives you if you forgive others

Comment

Working...
                  X