Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for a friend - a matter of faith

:salams

One of my friends has been swayed in faith by a difficulty in her life and is now claiming to follow one of the Christian faiths, please make duas that Allah guides her again to the correct way and that she has all the support needed in her life. She is a revert sister. I spoke to her today and I have the impression that she is a true believer but is simply a little confused now. She's a Jehovah witness, so any help with convincing her from that angle will be helpful.

:jkk:
    [CENTER][COLOR="#cc3366"]I asked Allah’s Messenger ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) which deed was best.”
    He (the Holy Prophet) replied: “The prayer at its appointed hour”[/COLOR]. [Sahih Muslim][/CENTER]

Re: Help needed for a friend - a matter of faith

Originally posted by serenemuslimah View Post
    :salams

One of my friends has been swayed in faith by a difficulty in her life and is now claiming to follow one of the Christian faiths, please make duas that Allah guides her again to the correct way and that she has all the support needed in her life. She is a revert sister. I spoke to her today and I have the impression that she is a true believer but is simply a little confused now. She's a Jehovah witness, so any help with convincing her from that angle will be helpful.

:jkk:
    Do the jehova witness's not worship creation. Know that to only worship the creator

Plus they have no book. It is all man-made in what they worship.

Tell her to watch videos on youtube about people converting from her background.

I will start you off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hISZc5tNgpA
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Re: Help needed for a friend - a matter of faith

There is an ahmed deedat discussion with a jehovah witness preacher.try searching youtube video

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X