Hijabi vs non-hijabi in Europe .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hijabi vs non-hijabi in Europe .

This sounds like those fake stories Muslims keep on sending over and over again. Can you all please stop sending fake stories? You all berate the media for spreading lies about Muslims but it seems some of you are just as guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
      In France after picking groceries in the supermarket, a Niqabi sister stood in the line to pay. After a few minutes, her turn came up at the checkout counter.

The checkout girl was a non-Hijaabi Arab Muslim girl, began to scan the items of the Niqabi sister one by one, and after a while looked at her with arrogance and said: ”We have many problems in this country&your Niqab is one of them!
      We,...
      immigrants, are here for trade and not to show our Deen or history! If you want to practice your Deen and wear Niqaab then go back to your Arab country and do whatever you want!!"

The Niqaabi sister stopped putting her grocery in the bag and lifted up her Niqaab…

The checkout girl was in total shock. The Niqabi girl who was blonde with blue eyes told her:"I am a French girl, not an Arab immigrant. This is my country and THIS IS MY ISLAM.
      You born Muslims sold your Deen and we bought it from you!"

Such a powerful story!!

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
      sauce?
      Well, the niqabi sis may have bought tomato sauce or even spicy BBQ, how could we know?! and why does it even matter? LOL
      "Hide your good deeds (from the people) just like you hide your evil deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
        Something similar happened recently here . A Friend who was a former Christian who reverted to Islam was at a Restaurant wearing a typical Arab Thaub .

And He saw a few Arab Boys who were students and one of them was wearing Shorts with knees uncovered .This Revert went to Him and asked him to cover his awrah and told him as an Arab Muslim He should be knowing the deen better .

The reply the Arab gave was that Muslims should be moderate and not extremist . He was more comfortable with the dress code of the christian west .

When the Revert told him that He reverted from christianity and was more comfortable with the traditional arab thaub they student was shocked .
        It really is ironic how those who try their best to practice the Deen are automatically labelled 'extremists'. It reminds me of the ayah:
        "And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah . They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying." Al An'am, 116
        "Hide your good deeds (from the people) just like you hide your evil deeds."

Comment

Working...
        X