Hijabi vs non-hijabi in Europe .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hijabi vs non-hijabi in Europe .

In France after picking groceries in the supermarket, a Niqabi sister stood in the line to pay. After a few minutes, her turn came up at the checkout counter.

The checkout girl was a non-Hijaabi Arab Muslim girl, began to scan the items of the Niqabi sister one by one, and after a while looked at her with arrogance and said: ”We have many problems in this country&your Niqab is one of them!
    We,...
    immigrants, are here for trade and not to show our Deen or history! If you want to practice your Deen and wear Niqaab then go back to your Arab country and do whatever you want!!"

The Niqaabi sister stopped putting her grocery in the bag and lifted up her Niqaab…

The checkout girl was in total shock. The Niqabi girl who was blonde with blue eyes told her:"I am a French girl, not an Arab immigrant. This is my country and THIS IS MY ISLAM.
    You born Muslims sold your Deen and we bought it from you!"

Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Re: Hijabi vs non-hijabi in Europe .

sauce?
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
      sauce?
      Awesome

Comment

sauce?
        Source?
        Last edited by candyapple; 19-10-13, 05:05 AM.
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
          In France after picking groceries in the supermarket, a Niqabi sister stood in the line to pay. After a few minutes, her turn came up at the checkout counter.

The checkout girl was a non-Hijaabi Arab Muslim girl, began to scan the items of the Niqabi sister one by one, and after a while looked at her with arrogance and said: ”We have many problems in this country&your Niqab is one of them!
          We,...
          immigrants, are here for trade and not to show our Deen or history! If you want to practice your Deen and wear Niqaab then go back to your Arab country and do whatever you want!!"

The Niqaabi sister stopped putting her grocery in the bag and lifted up her Niqaab…

The checkout girl was in total shock. The Niqabi girl who was blonde with blue eyes told her:"I am a French girl, not an Arab immigrant. This is my country and THIS IS MY ISLAM.

Awsome, jazakAllah.
          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Hijab is good thing for women.
            Politics of Pakistan l Islam Tv l Translation Services

Comment

Isn't the Niqab/face veil banned in France? Did this happen before the ban?

Comment

sauce?
                tomato sauce or chilli sauce?

i prefer barbecue sauce.
                Yaa Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your Deen

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post

We,...

Nice share. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                    Source?
                    from a facebook post of a Friend .

It may not be true but have witnessed such incidents wherein many born Muslims are ashamed to wear the Hijab or grow a Beard while Reverts are courageous enough to face anything .

And such shameless People even criticize those who wear the Hijab and keep a beard .

I

Comment

the only thing I don't get about this story is how they knew the woman was blonde

but anyway I get the point that's being made
                      "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                      (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                      He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Even if this story is not actually true, it acts as a good reminder that we should not assume things about people.

We all know (and I have seen this on this forum) that converts (especially women it seems) can be the most strict and energetic followers of religion.

Comment

Something similar happened recently here . A Friend who was a former Christian who reverted to Islam was at a Restaurant wearing a typical Arab Thaub .

And He saw a few Arab Boys who were students and one of them was wearing Shorts with knees uncovered .This Revert went to Him and asked him to cover his awrah and told him as an Arab Muslim He should be knowing the deen better .

The reply the Arab gave was that Muslims should be moderate and not extremist . He was more comfortable with the dress code of the christian west .

When the Revert told him that He reverted from christianity and was more comfortable with the traditional arab thaub they student was shocked .

I

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                            the only thing I don't get about this story is how they knew the woman was blonde

but anyway I get the point that's being made
                            Lol I was wondering that too...

anyhow, Op I read this story in fb too
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                            X