Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do men really have to use sexist words more than once?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do men really have to use sexist words more than once?

I don't care what they say because it's the social internet afterall but they shouldn't really be saying virgin, beauty, breast or sexist words repeatdly infront of women. When you learn something from Jannah or anything regarding to the topic then you don't have to go excited because you have to fear Allah (SWT), there is Jannah and Jahanam and it's haram to think of girls or Hoor Ayn too much unless if it's for teaching when teachers and scholars discuss this with students. I'm well aware youth talk about this topic in private.
    Last edited by sis95; 17-10-13, 07:37 AM.

Re: do men really have to use sexist words more than once?

Originally posted by sis95 View Post
    I don't care what they say because it's the social internet afterall but they shouldn't really be saying virgin, beauty, breast or sexist words repeatdly infront of women. When you learn something from Jannah or anything regarding to the topic then you don't have to go excited because you have to fear Allah (SWT), there is Jannah and Jahanam and it's haram to think of girls or Hoor Ayn too much unless if it's for teaching when teachers and scholars discuss this with students. I'm well aware youth talk about this topic in private.
    What is your definition of sexist, no dictionary or Google please.
    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

nvm
      Last edited by Hadid; 17-10-13, 08:13 AM.

Comment

what dictionary are you using dear? those aren't sexy words in mine.
        www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

But some of them are embarrassing esp when used too much and in an irrelevant context

Just have some sensitivity to those who have a bit of hayaa/ sharam in them
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

It all depends on what someone is thinking while using these words. Yes i would agree to some level that they should not be repeatedly used again and again but i strongly disagree with the following statement you made.

it's haram to think of girls or Hoor Ayn too much unless if it's for teaching when teachers and scholars discuss this with students. I'm well aware youth talk about this topic in private.
            How did you come to this conclusion that someone is thinking about a girl in a bad or negative way?

May Allah guide you and all of us towards the right path. Ameen

Comment

?????????????????????
              Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

:salams

Where's you get that from?
                How is it Haram to talk about the Hoor al Ayn too much. They're mentioned in the Quran, they are there to encourage men to work to get towards Jannah.
                You can't just say things like that, just because you don't like it.
                If what you say is true, then please provide some evidence to support this claim of yours.
                If it is just something that you think and is personal opinion then make taubah and fear Allah.
                Nobody has the right to make anything halal or haram except for Allah
                Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Saleem Gub View Post
                  what dictionary are you using dear? those aren't sexy words in mine.
                  :rotfl:

''sexy'' and ''dear'' are ''sexist'' words, must you use them?!
                  Last edited by Rebel101; 18-10-13, 12:48 AM.
                  Gone with the wind.

Comment

Those words are not sexist, I think you mean words with certain connotations? It depends on the context I suppose.

Why can't anybody be excited about things in jannah? That's like saying don't fear Hell because you have to be really bad to go there.

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                      Those words are not sexist, I think you mean words with certain connotations? It depends on the context I suppose.

Why can't anybody be excited about things in jannah? That's like saying don't fear Hell because you have to be really bad to go there.
                      I think there is a difference between being excited and expressing your excitement.
                      Bye...

Comment

I like virgins........................................... .................................................. ...................................
                        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
                          I think there is a difference between being excited and expressing your excitement.
                          i grt

Comment

some people are so creepy

Comment

Originally posted by Saleem Gub
                              okay .
                              Sexist!
                              Neg-repped and reported.
                              Last edited by -Yassar; 18-10-13, 01:55 PM. Reason: ...
                              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Working...
                              X