duas you ask to your creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duas you ask to your creator

Just wanted to know what general duas do you make daily. . Do you ask for health wealth etc etc

Re: duas you ask to your creator

This dua sums it all up;

رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

"Our Lord, give us in this world [that which is] good and in the Hereafter [that which is] good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire."

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    -------------------------------------------------------
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

-I ask daily to have taqwa, to have my eman stregthend, protection from the torment of the grave, horrors of the day of judgement and the hell-fire. I don't want to make a list since it's a little lengthly but majority of my duas are either about the ahkira or Muslims in general.

Comment

:salams,

Here's a real good one, it was said by a particular sahabi , I don't recall his name or it wasn't given and when the Prophet :saw: heard it, he :saw: himself was impressed by it

Arabic:
        اللهم إجعل خير عمري اخره وخير عملي خواتمه وخير أيامي يوم ألقاك فيه

English Transliteration:
        Allahuma ij`al khaira `umuri aakhirah, wa khaira `amali khawatimah, wa khaira aiyami yawma alqaak feeh

English Translation:
        "Oh Allah make the best part of my life the end of it, make my best of deeds be the last one, and the best of days be the day in which when I meet you"

Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

generally to have the strength and courage to be successful in this life and the hereafter, same for family friends and ummah and for whatever I receive to be good for me

NB success not in terms of cars and money and houses. although if that is what is good for me alhamdullilah. Success in fulfilling my responsibilities and obligations

Comment

duas you ask to your creator

may allah fulfil all our duas

Comment

Working...
            X