The love for your animal..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The love for your animal..?

I miss my horses. That is the only thing i hated about moving I had to leave my horses behind

Comment

My cats are like my children. Even when they scratch and bite, I can't help but love them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
        My cats are like my children. Even when they scratch and bite, I can't help but love them.
        This is worrying
        Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by hijabisurfer View Post
          I miss my horses. That is the only thing i hated about moving I had to leave my horses behind
          Awww, I want horses too. They're beautiful. :)
          Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
            Can we seem them?
            Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

amin to the duaa. do sheep generally just sit still and behave like that?
              "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

^^good question, that looks so not safe :/

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
                Isn't slaughter and kill the same thing? lol
                no lol slaughtered means eatable

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimgirl93 View Post
                  That would annoy me sooo much! Poor thing, hopefully he gets better.

I'm so paranoid when little kids are around my pets. I put their cages up really high (out of reach) when people come over. lol I hate it when they poke at them and scare them. :( I have birdies only. Inshallah one day, when I get married and move out, I'll have all sorts of animals. :inlove:

And you're just like me, whenever they die I'm in tears for a few days straight. lol
                  I hate when the scare my cats and dog itmakes me so mad I'll say "Would you like if I did that to you"

Aww I had a birdies but my dad hates seeing them in cages and usually lets them escape lol

Loool I hate seeing my animals die I'll usually feel like this "Noooo it should have been me!"
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                    amin to the duaa. do sheep generally just sit still and behave like that?
                    No. If they are still and do not "Bah" then be worried
                    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                      ^^good question, that looks so not safe :/

no lol slaughtered means eatable

Then he was slaughtered :( lol

Comment

Working...
                      X