Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voluntary prayers

:salams

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to tell me about all the voluntary prayers and if possible the hadiths pertaining to the voluntary prayers. I was searching for them through google but I got a bit confused about them.

JazakAllah Khair

Re: voluntary prayers

:wswrwb:

What is it that confused you about them ?
    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

From what I read these are the voluntary prayers a person can read, I just wanted to be certain that all the voluntary prayers are acceptable to pray and I have not read something that is wrong. The prayers I read about are:

Duha prayer
      Ishraq prayer
      Tahiyatul Wudu prayer
      Khawf prayer
      Awwabin prayer
      Thaajjuid prayer
      Safar prayer
      Tawaba
      Tasbih salat
      Hajat
      Istikhara

Comment

Originally posted by gamma View Post
        From what I read these are the voluntary prayers a person can read, I just wanted to be certain that all the voluntary prayers are acceptable to pray and I have not read something that is wrong. The prayers I read about are:

Duha prayer
        Ishraq prayer
        Tahiyatul Wudu prayer
        Khawf prayer
        Awwabin prayer
        Thaajjuid prayer
        Safar prayer
        Tawaba
        Tasbih salat
        Hajat
        Istikhara
        Safar prayer : is for when you are traveling, so not always applicable. In that case one can shorten the prayers, those which are 4 rakah become 2 rakah, and the others remain the same.
        Salat ul istikhara : is for when you want to make a decision, you choose the best option then pray it and if it is the right decision Allah will make is easier for you Istikhara
        Salat ul khawf : prayer when one is afraid of being attacked by the enemy, usually done in battle situation
        Salat ul Hajat : when you are in need of something , read this insha'Allah Prayer of need
        Salat ul tawba : Prayer for when repenting, Salat ul tawbah
        Salat ul tasbih : Difference of opinions on the authenticity of this prayer
        Thaajud : Explained in this thread
        Awabeen, Ishraq , duha, shurooq

Tahiyatul Wudu prayer : two rakah after making whudhu.

Brothers can correct my mistake,

And Allah knows best
        Last edited by Yunus aua; 10-10-13, 09:12 PM.
        Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
          Safar prayer : is for when you are traveling, so not always applicable. In that case one can shorten the prayers, those which are 4 rakah become 2 rakah, and the others remain the same.
          Salat ul istikhara : is for when you want to make a decision, you choose the best option then pray it and if it is the right decision Allah will make is easier for you Istikhara
          Salat ul khawf : prayer when one is afraid of being attacked by the enemy, usually done in battle situation
          Salat ul Hajat : when you are in need of something , read this insha'Allah Prayer of need
          [/url=http://youtu.be/JthVG6J7rs8]Awabeen, Ishraq , duha, shurooq[/ur]

And Allah knows best
          Don't try this at home:) I love his answers, he always makes nice jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
            Awabeen, Ishraq , duha, shurooq

And Allah knows best

JazakAllah Khair for the reply brother with explanation I pray Allah swt blesses you for taking the time to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by gamma View Post
              :salams

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to tell me about all the voluntary prayers and if possible the hadiths pertaining to the voluntary prayers. I was searching for them through google but I got a bit confused about them.

JazakAllah Khair
              According to hadeeth , tahajjud salah is the BEST salah after the obligatory prayers.

Comment

Working...
              X