X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish breathing outside of h20

Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: fish breathing outside of h20

I think you have seen everything in youtube.. And omg it looks .....
    Last edited by *sheba*; 10-10-13, 02:23 AM.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Awh cute :love:
      I wanna get a lungfish plushie

Comment

funny thread

Comment

look at the complex nature of these animals and the way they work.

It is nothing short of amazing. And people wonder about ALLAH existing.

There are so many proofs for people if they just relect. Such as the sun being at the perfect distance from earth, the fact that we have oxygen on this planet that allows us to breathe, gravity that keeps the pressure right. As well, as the fact that even though the animals are designed in a complex manner and there are so many animals and different types in the world. And there are more being discovered every year.

And the fact that humans are the only creature on the planet that have true intelligence. The animals only follow their instincts. But us humans can think in ways these animals never can. That is another sign.

As well, as the fact that we live in a tiny planet in a huge universe. In reality we are nothing compared to it. Also, there are many other planets in the universe that we could live on.I am sure we could considering that the universe is that massive. But ask yourself why we were put in this planet.

There is a lot to think about.
          Last edited by firestar101; 10-10-13, 05:27 AM.
          Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
          ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post

There are so many proofs for people if they just relect. Such as the sun being at the perfect distance from earth, the fact that we have oxygen on this planet that allows us to breathe, gravity that keeps the pressure right. As well, as the fact that even though the animals are designed in a complex manner and there are so many animals and different types in the world. And there are more being discovered every year.

And the fact that humans are the only creature on the planet that have true intelligence. The animals only follow their instincts. But us humans can think in ways these animals never can. That is another sign.

As well, as the fact that we live in a tiny planet in a huge universe. In reality we are nothing compared to it. Also, there are many other planets in the universe that we could live on.I am sure we could considering that the universe is that massive. But ask yourself why we were put in this planet.

Bingo. I look at those creatures and I see design. :)

"Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny" (surah 55:16)
            "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

That devil type lizard is really nice. Would be cool to have one.
              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                Awh cute :love:
                I wanna get a lungfish plushie
                i thought you said slushi for a quick moment 0_0

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
                funny thread
                why brother?

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post

ikr subhanallh

p.s at 3:14ish when hes drinking water from the frogs bladder(too much sound effects with him slurping as well ).. are they sure its water? well im sure they know, but ive never heard of any animal storing water in their bladders... and that was large amount that came gushing out.. the things people discover when they are near death or need to survive..

and subhanallah.. ve never seen a lizard sucks up water through his body while it then carries it to his mouth.. wowowoowo amaze
                Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 10-10-13, 01:07 PM.
                Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Major cute :love:
                  http://www.etsy.com/listing/16285811...FQ9BQgodKGAAtA
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	il_570xN.502155788_t83q.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	10741944Click image for larger version

Name:	il_570xN.502217551_9nna.jpg
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	10741945Click image for larger version

Name:	q1l48r0.jpg
Size:	259.0 KB
ID:	10741946

The frog is also adorable but I already have a frog plushie lol

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                    Major cute :love:
                    http://www.etsy.com/listing/16285811...FQ9BQgodKGAAtA
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]59188[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59189[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59190[/ATTACH]

The frog is also adorable but I already have a frog plushie lol

ok i admit.. the plushie is a bit cute.. but towards the end of that video when they were all coming out of the bricks.. my skin crawled :/
                    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                      ok i admit.. the plushie is a bit cute.. but towards the end of that video when they were all coming out of the bricks.. my skin crawled :/
                      lol I thought it was cool. I love nature, I used to watch discovery channel everyday after school. Now all they have is shows about vulgar topics... national geographic and animal planet are the best replacements I could find (until we shut the tv off) :(

Comment

Working...
                      X