Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way for not feeling suicidal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way for not feeling suicidal?

I really feel like i wasn't meant to exist. I'm always confused about why I can't stop being awkward and looked down by others. I really wish i can stop failing and be successful in life.

Loneliness really hurts...

Also

I haven't prayed for weeks. Whenever i stand up in salah, I get angry or feel uncomfortable for no reason. Whats the meaning for that^

Re: Is there a way for not feeling suicidal?

No brother, life isnt always that bad, the way you feel, something can be done about it. Start praying and make lots of dua. You'l get lots of advice insha'allah, so there is a way out.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post
      I really feel like i wasn't meant to exist. I'm always confused about why I can't stop being awkward and looked down by others. I really wish i can stop failing and be successful in life.

Also

I haven't prayed for weeks. Whenever i stand up in salah, I get angry or feel uncomfortable for no reason. Whats the meaning for that^
      As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

When its time for Salaah try to offer it in the Masjid and after the prayers read Quran for a few minutes, Insha Allah you will feel better.

Please read this book by Sheikh Al Qarni http://www.talibeilm.com/uploads/4/7...ont_be_sad.pdf

May Allah make it easy for you and guide all of us towards the right path. Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post

Also

:salams

I'm sorry you have been feeling like this but you have to see everything from the Islamic point of view as a muslim. You can't say you wasn't meant to exist as Allah swt created you so you were meant to exist for a purpose and the ultimate purpose of our existence is to worship Allah as best as we can and living in this world is not easy at all so we all have so many challenges to face and Allah swt told us that we will be tested with hardship, loss and pain as well as wealth and happiness to see if we turn to him in all situations and consistently worship him. So don't forget the Islamic purpose of our life...to be successful in front of Allah swt you do not have to be highly achieving in worldly life...you can still be the poorest man and still make it to jannatul firdos so don't let troubles of this world and people get you down...live for the sake of Allah and remember Allah as much you can or at least when you are feeling low because even when everyone is looking down on you, Allah is there for you and if you turn to Him with patience and perseverance then He will protect, help and reward you, don't lose hope in Allah swt's mercy.

Im a ver awkward person too and lots of people probably look down on me for many reasons but I don't care what people think....only ever care about what Allah swt thinks, that's what matters. People can be judgemental, rude and unjust but Allah is the complete opposite...always turn to Him for guidance and support in times of need.

You should start praying regularly again and read the Quran with meaning and listening to some inspiring talks to help boost your Iman.

May Allah swt guide you closer to Him and strengthen your Iman, Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by TalibIelm View Post
          As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

When its time for Salaah try to offer it in the Masjid and after the prayers read Quran for a few minutes, Insha Allah you will feel better.

Please read this book by Sheikh Al Qarni http://www.talibeilm.com/uploads/4/7...ont_be_sad.pdf

May Allah make it easy for you and guide all of us towards the right path. Ameen
          Ameen. This is good post mashaAllah. I hope OP finds that book useful inshaAllah.

Comment

As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh

Brother the first thing you need to do is go back to praying. Don't allow shaytan, and your nafs to stop you from worshiping Allah .

You need to return to your salaah first of all, and in every sujood make a sincere du`a ask Allah to provide you with ease in whatever you are having difficulties with.

And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah ] [2:45]

O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.[2:153]

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. [2:186]

If you must see a therapist (preferably Muslim) do it as soon as possible.

Spend time with your family, and try to do useful things with your time like helping people out. Whatever you can do for the sake of Allah seize the opportunity and make the best of it.

Read Morning, and Night adhkaar and recite Qur'an.

And the best time to make du`a apart from the fardh salaah is in the last third of the night. Pray, and ask Allah to guide you, have mercy on you, and to give you strength.

Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445:
            Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so God said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him."

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73:
            Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak: ”And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
            The Prophet said, "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell Fire (forever) and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself shall keep on stabbing himself in the Hell-Fire."

And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful. [4:29]

And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, Allah loves the doers of good. [2:195]

Repeat these du`as whenever you can In sha' Allah.

n al-Saheehayn it was reported from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, when he felt distressed:

La ilaaha ill-Allaah al-`Adheem ul-Haleem, Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb il-`arsh il-`adheem, Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb is-samawaati wa Rabb il-ard wa Rabb il-`arsh il-kareem (there is no god except Allaah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allaah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne; there is no god except Allaah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne).”

And it was reported from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, when something upset him:

Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoom, bi Rahmatika astagheeth (O Ever-Living One, O Everlasting One, by Your mercy I seek help).”

And it was reported that Asmaa’ bint ‘Umays (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “Shall I not teach you some words to say when you feel distressed? ‘Allaah, Allaah, Rabbee laa ushriku bihi shay’an (Allaah, Allaah, my Lord, I do not associate anything with Him).’”

It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

‘Allaahumma innee `abduka wa ibn `abdika wa ibnu amatik, naasiyati bi yadik, maadin fiyya hukmuk, `adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa lak sammayta bihi nafsak aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw `allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi `ilm il-ghaybi `indak an taj`ala al-Qur’aana rabee`a qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi

(O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety)’

- but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.”

May Allah protect you, and us from shaytaan, evil thoughts, and depression. Ameen ya rabb al `alameen

Please talk to family members you can trust, and if possible also the imaam of the masjid.

Comment

Working...
            X