Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a quick question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Got a quick question

    I want to know can you grow long hair in Islam and a beard (is it permitted to?)
    Something like this for example
    Click image for larger version

Name:	johan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	10784158

  • #2
    Re: Got a quick question

    Originally posted by Lion786 View Post
    I want to know can you grow long hair in Islam and a beard (is it permitted to?)
    Something like this for example
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]59175[/ATTACH]
    Please dont tell me u want to look like a lion... Lion
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Got a quick question

      Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
      Please dont tell me u want to look like a lion... Lion
      Well maybe, I am sorry I know beards are allowed in Islam but what about long hair, and how do you guys keep your hair personally?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Got a quick question

        Originally posted by Lion786 View Post
        Well maybe, I am sorry I know beards are allowed in Islam but what about long hair, and how do you guys keep your hair personally?
        We have the following two that discuss long hair for men:

        Answered by:, , and others]

        It might be preferable for a Muslim man to refrain from growing his hair long if it would give an indication of dubious leanings or make him subject to other people’s suspicions and ill opinions. Allah blesses people who avoid such situations.

        And Allah knows best.

        Answered by:]

        However, our actions are only by our intention. If someone keeps his hair long to emulate the Prophet (peace be upon him), then he is practicing a Sunnah for which he will be rewarded. On the other hand, if he keeps long hair to emulate the appearance of a certain religious sect or to resemble women, then he is committing a sin that makes him eligible for punishment. Finally, someone may grow his hair long simply because he likes to and not for any of the above stated reasons. In this case, it is merely permissible for him to do so.

        And Allah knows best.




        my answer.. please dont try and look like a lion -_- .. ive seen lion man already.. and lizard man who slit his tongue... be normal



        also.. keep in mind that when they spoke of long hair for men, its specifically said TO THE SHOULDERS.. plz dont grow it to your bum bum or mid back
        Raindrops.hail.ouch

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Got a quick question

          Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
          We have the following two that discuss long hair for men:

          Answered by:, , and others]
          It might be preferable for a Muslim man to refrain from growing his hair long if it would give an indication of dubious leanings or make him subject to other people’s suspicions and ill opinions. Allah blesses people who avoid such situations.

          And Allah knows best.

          Answered by:]

          However, our actions are only by our intention. If someone keeps his hair long to emulate the Prophet (peace be upon him), then he is practicing a Sunnah for which he will be rewarded. On the other hand, if he keeps long hair to emulate the appearance of a certain religious sect or to resemble women, then he is committing a sin that makes him eligible for punishment. Finally, someone may grow his hair long simply because he likes to and not for any of the above stated reasons. In this case, it is merely permissible for him to do so.

          And Allah knows best.




          my answer.. please dont try and look like a lion -_- .. ive seen lion man already.. and lizard man who slit his tongue... be normal



          also.. keep in mind that when they spoke of long hair for men, its specifically said TO THE SHOULDERS.. plz dont grow it to your bum bum or mid back
          Thank you very much for the information, and of course not, the reason why I asked is because I have seen a few muslims who had kept long hair and it was just something I always wanted to know

          Comment

          Collapse

          Edit this module to specify a template to display.

          Working...
          X