Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

more reward for things done collectively?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • more reward for things done collectively?

    ignore the hugs part.. im talkign about the beginning of the video portion...... this is my first time hearing this.. the same thing applies to women for example who pray at home alone????? or like reverts who arent in muslim communities and spend ramadan alone, but still fast?


    can someone please provide hadith on what he spoke of in the beginning inshallah? thanks




    Raindrops.hail.ouch

  • #2
    Re: more reward for things done collectively?

    :salams

    Well I know that praying in congregation is at least 27 times more rewarding than praying by yourself.
    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



    Away for a bit :wavey:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: more reward for things done collectively?

      Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
      :salams

      Well I know that praying in congregation is at least 27 times more rewarding than praying by yourself.
      yunus to the rescue.. jzk thanks for responding....


      its the same for a woman though? when it says its better for the woman to pray at home?
      Raindrops.hail.ouch

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: more reward for things done collectively?

        Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
        yunus to the rescue.. jzk thanks for responding....


        its the same for a woman though? when it says its better for the woman to pray at home?
        I was wondering about that, but let's say the women pray in congregation with other women at home, may the same applies.
        I'm honestly not sure, cause as you said it's more rewarding for a woman to pray at home.
        O maybe it applies opposite for men, so men get the 27 at the masjid and women get it at home.

        Allah knows best
        Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



        Away for a bit :wavey:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: more reward for things done collectively?

          This bro is so funny hahaha love all his vids
          My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
          As You have sanctified Your house,
          Make my heart as protected and as honoured
          In which permission of entry
          Is only granted to a few,
          Please Allah, allow my heart
          To be preserved only for You.



          ---


          It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
          when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
          In Jannah, we will meet :love:


          If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: more reward for things done collectively?

            Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
            I was wondering about that, but let's say the women pray in congregation with other women at home, may the same applies.
            I'm honestly not sure, cause as you said it's more rewarding for a woman to pray at home.
            O maybe it applies opposite for men, so men get the 27 at the masjid and women get it at home.

            Allah knows best
            interesting... .

            i wish the same amount of people who commented about useful threads would come on a thread with a question related to islam helping with an answer/seeking an answer/ commenting on the topic and their thoughts... but i doubt that will happen..


            thank you again yunus for your response.. altogether both are good : )
            Raindrops.hail.ouch

            Comment

            Collapse

            Edit this module to specify a template to display.

            Working...
            X