Clear All

• Jealous of Traditional Muslimah Homemaker

http://traditionalmuslimah.blogspot.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmh5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	10784150
    I'm really glad she posted a mix for natural floor polish. That stuff that is sold in stores should be made illegal with all the poisons in it.

Yes, my homemaking skills having taken a downfall. I will follow this blog to get up on my game.
    This sister also makes and sells homemade natural jams. Another excuse to go to Atlanta! :inlove:

Re: Jealous of Traditional Muslimah Homemaker

This is why I prefer ceramic floor tiles lol. You'd never catch me on my hands and knees unless I'm in the garden.

I do agree that using all-natural cleaner is best, though. I buy organic cleaners because of my mom's lung disease, she can't even be around bleach without turning blue. Alhamdulillah the knowledge of "old-fashioned" natural products is being reawakened in the west.

Comment

I love hard wood floors! :inlove: You can't make them shine with a mop though, lol. I
      My apartment is small but I have hardwood in the living room & hallway so it doesn't take me long to clean them properly. I've learned to take a toothbrush and get the little area between the floor an the baseboards when they get full of dust.

I added this sister to my facebook. She just posted a natural mix for hand sanitizer.

Comment

Post it here

Comment

Natural Hand sanitizer
          Originally posted by TMH
          yes mashaAllah i make my own.. here : Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer Gel 1 cup pure aloe vera gel 1-2 teaspoons of witch hazel (add until the desired consistency is reached) 25 drops tea tree oil

Comment

:jkk: I love this kind of blogs, do share more pls :)

she also have a recipe on homemade air freshener, how cool is that? :D

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
            O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

lovely blog
              might try some of the stuff on there
              "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
              (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
              He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Maybe you guys can help me, my bedroom cupboards are made out of a matte/shinyish material which leaves fingerprints on it if you touch them and only come off if I rub hard with a leather cloth , anybody know if ithere's anything I can use to remove the marks without too much elbow grease?
                :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

So SHINY!

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
                  Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                    Maybe you guys can help me, my bedroom cupboards are made out of a matte/shinyish material which leaves fingerprints on it if you touch them and only come off if I rub hard with a leather cloth , anybody know if ithere's anything I can use to remove the marks without too much elbow grease?
                    Add bigger knobs to the cupboards, lol?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernGirl View Post
                      Add bigger knobs to the cupboards, lol?
                      No no, it's not the knobs that has the finger prints on it, it's the actual cupboard. Like if you don't use the handles to close the door then you get fingerprints everywhere on the door :( and no I refuse to use the handles to close the cupboards :freedom:
                      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                        No no, it's not the knobs that has the finger prints on it, it's the actual cupboard. Like if you don't use the handles to close the door then you get fingerprints everywhere on the door :( and no I refuse to use the handles to close the cupboards :freedom:
                        Give a goood polish with microfible cloth?

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                        O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

UPDATE Y'ALL! :)
                          She has some books!
                          http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Muslim.../dp/1469923505

Name:	download (1).jpg
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	10747353
                          A book about increasing ones spiritual awareness in even the simplest of homemaking task. From washing dishes, cooking, cleaning, to homeschooling, all of them are a means to get closer to Allah. Women will be able to look at their life and find value in something that society does not appreciate. Homemaking, is a beautiful experience that can best be felt with a spiritual connection.
                          http://www.amazon.com/Traditional-Mu...975550-2039339

Name:	download (2).jpg
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	10747354
                          The second book to help sisters with their homemaking. Alhamdulilah new recipes, new thoughts on homemaking, and tips. Similar to the first book Journey Of A Muslimah Homemaker: Spirituality In Homemaking, this book is made to inspire sisters and give them motivation.
                          FYI: in the last book you see the pic of her and her 5 precious ones, she just had another son last month I think. :) Alhamdulillah. :)
                          Last edited by SouthernGirl; 12-04-14, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X