Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a non Muslim woman hug a Muslim woman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can a non Muslim woman hug a Muslim woman?

Originally posted by Elyaouti900 View Post
    From what I know we can take it off but make sure that they aren't the spreading type as in they ain't gonna go around saying "ooooo that girl who covers up down the street has gawjussss hair etc".

I don't take my hijab off in front of the non Muslim women unless they're docs but I don't take my hijab seriously around them if that makes sense.
    ur Hijab? Ur a man aren't you? Or perhaps u didn't correctly say what u meant??
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

From what I know we can take it off but make sure that they aren't the spreading type as in they ain't gonna go around saying "ooooo that girl who covers up down the street has gawjussss hair etc".

I don't take my hijab off in front of the non Muslim women unless they're docs but I don't take my hijab seriously around them if that makes sense.
      al right mate - i dnt grt

are you man or woman???? hijab????
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

it's probably a cultural thing there but nothing in Islam on that as far as I know
        DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
          From what I know we can take it off but make sure that they aren't the spreading type as in they ain't gonna go around saying "ooooo that girl who covers up down the street has gawjussss hair etc"
          Difference of opinion. In Hanafi maddhab, you can not take it off in front of non-Muslim women.

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          So back at desk, why do you need to wear that, so pretty, hijab just covers up your beauty blah blah blah
          Hijab is working. :up:
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
            ur Hijab? Ur a man aren't you? Or perhaps u didn't correctly say what u meant??
            Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
            al right mate - i dnt grt

are you man or woman???? hijab????
            :rotfl: he copied and posted what F_R said lol.

Originally posted by F_R View Post

Comment

Working...
            X