Signs you are getting old .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs you are getting old .....

So while combing and styling my hair, right under, I could see this single hair sparkling, at first I thought it was a botched dye job but it wasnt blonde...it was ....white!!!!!!!!!!

My first white hair :(

Anyone else got signs of them getting old

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww my back is hurting while typing this :/

My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Re: Signs you are getting old .....

Awww loool this thread is funny sorry

It could mean stress btw, my sis got a few an she ain't old (neither are you)

Don't make yourself old dude

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
      Awww loool this thread is funny sorry

It could mean stress btw, my sis got a few an she ain't old (neither are you)

Don't make yourself old dude
      It's only one. It just reminded me of aging. :/
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

hmm lets see my memories becoming bad, my comprehension skills are slowly worsening oh and i'm becoming boring i would have rather gone to work today.
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Meanwhile I couldn't feel any younger knowing there are many oldies around me

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

when you get annoyed at kids being noisy
            Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
            Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
              hmm lets see my memories becoming bad, .
              yes, same. who are you? I forgot.
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

you'll get to my age one day dear and wonder where did all the time go.

Comment

you are young, same age as my sister. so I know what you are capable of

when you get annoyed at kids being noisy
                  lol @ loud noise.
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

I feel like my memory is going down the drain.. In the past, when I was told something I was always quick to remember it.. but now...
                    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                      yes, same. who are you? I forgot.
                      your worst nightmare

Comment

I used to be able to literally do all nighteres. I would stay up with my best friend until the sun came up, sleep for maybe 30 minutes than off to school. Now, if I get less than 4.5 hours of sleep I feel like im dyyying.

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

your worst nightmare
                          Your back goes out more than you do
                          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

you'll get to my age one day dear and wonder where did all the time go.
                            Yea but you'll still be older innit ;) lol

You guys aren't old, don't make yourself old, you still got your yoof ting going on.

Actually on the topic of grey hairs. Sometimes it's coz of stress (as is the case here) and this is just Dunya stress right? Imagine how big the situation must be on the day of judgement for a child to become grey haired;

Then how can you fear, if you disbelieve, a Day that will make the children white- haired?

لا تفكر كثيرا
                            بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Yea but you'll still be older innit ;) lol

You guys aren't old, don't make yourself old, you still got your yoof ting going on.

Actually on the topic if grey hairs. Sometimes it's coz of stress (as is the case here) and this is just Dunya stress right? Imagine how big the situation must be on the day of judgement for a child to become grey haired;

Then how can you fear, if you disbelieve, a Day that will make the children white- haired?
                              I love taht hadith, it's so chilling.

Comment

Working...
                              X