unlikely friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlikely friends

i think this is so cute mashallah.. look at the cute chubby baby elephant falling in the water ..

anywho.. skip the beginning and the end to avoid seeing the uncovered woman*
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: unlikely friends

I like elephants. Just like humans, animals can be friend even with their natural "enemies"..until they get hungry.
    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

What a cute bromance! :D
      "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Nice. Reminds me of something I saw on tv where it was a blind horse who had become friends with a goat, and the goat would walk with it showing it the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
          Nice. Reminds me of something I saw on tv where it was a blind horse who had become friends with a goat, and the goat would walk with it showing it the way.
          i saw it on youtube just now.. awesome.. but they had music, so i wont post here

heres another baby sheep w/ a horse lol...

and omg @ 1:00 when the lady is talaking about a chinese massage lol
          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Working...
          X