Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: baby born with quran in his hand

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
    I think some of you need to realise that Islam, at the end of the day, requires faith.

Now if there is evidence that completely proves Islam is 100% the correct religion without any doubts, then by all means show me it.

Fact is, Islam is about belief in the unseen.

Those who believe in the unseen and perform the prayer, and expend of that we have provided them ... (2:3)
    it is not necessary to prove the existence of Every single thing in existence to prove that Islam is 100% True,

by exhausting the alternatives, It has been proven by several times by various Ulema/Da'aee with reason and logic that Islam is 100% the Deenul Haqq,

:jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
      We have been trained by experience to deal with Trolls like you,
      Everyone is a troll who expresses a view other than the salafi creed of Islam here

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
        I think some of you need to realise that Islam, at the end of the day, requires faith.

Now if there is evidence that completely proves Islam is 100% the correct religion without any doubts, then by all means show me it.

Fact is, Islam is about belief in the unseen.

Those who believe in the unseen and perform the prayer, and expend of that we have provided them ... (2:3)
        someone talking some sense finally

Comment

Originally posted by Serada View Post
          And you can find a lot of ex-Mulims who left Islam, and even Muslims who talk about the high numbers of new converts who leave Islam.
          loooooooool oh serada how cute, wake up now, please.
          Gone with the wind.

Comment

Working...
          X