baby born with quran in his hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baby born with quran in his hand

not necessary to view... the thread is no longer about the video anyway..
    Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 23-09-13, 08:52 PM.
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: baby born with quran in his hand

It seems weird to me.

I think that sometimes the kaffirs might make videos like these so they mock islam, so that if a non-muslim sees videos like these, then they think that these muslims must be crazy and lack any sense.
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Lol I don't believe it at all, and I agree with Firestar101.......Or it could just be the family it's self wanting to be known so they put such thing up. Allahuya3lim though.
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
        It seems weird to me.

I think that sometimes the kaffirs might make videos like these so they mock islam, so that if a non-muslim sees videos like these, then they think that these muslims must be crazy and lack any sense.
        I agree with this.
        ***Reminder- It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that RasulAllah :saw: said: Whoever reads Tabaarak allaathi bi yadihi’l-mulk [i.e., Soorat al-Mulk] every night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave.
        And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

This seems so so fake.

I hate it when people feel like Islam needs them to prove it's true by making up some miracle or two

Islam is the truth, full stop. No amount of miracles will prove this to those who do not wish to see.

If it wasn't for the fact that giving dawah is an obligation, I would never bother with so many people, they can burn in hell for ever for all I care
          Gone with the wind.

Comment

all miracle claims are nonsense, sometimes you just got to dig a little deeper to find that out

Comment

Originally posted by tariff1 View Post
              all miracle claims are nonsense, sometimes you just got to dig a little deeper to find that out

Okay Mr knowledgeable....
              Last edited by *sheba*; 23-09-13, 03:22 AM.
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                Okay Mr knowledgeable....
                It's funny, while these miracle claims are designed to try and convince people to convert, they had the opposite effect on me, it demonstrated how so many people quite easily believe, create and peddle nonsense as long as it backed their pre-conceived notions,

like that famous video of the scientists confirming miracles scientific knowledge in the Quran, was all amazing.... until someone took the time to sit down and interview the same people later (which is available on YouTube) only to find out the Saudi's had fed them leading questions to give the wrong impression, but you still see that video being passed around Muslim circles now and again, I don't know if it will ever die out.

Makes you realise how easily a religion can be nonsense despite the amount of followers.

Comment

It's funny, while these miracle claims are designed to try and convince people to convert, they had the opposite effect on me, it demonstrated how so many people quite easily believe, create and peddle nonsense as long as it backed their pre-conceived notions,

like that famous video of the scientists confirming miracles scientific knowledge in the Quran, was all amazing.... until someone took the time to sit down and interview the same people later (which is available on YouTube) only to find out the Saudi's had fed them leading questions to give the wrong impression, but you still see that video being passed around Muslim circles now and again, I don't know if it will ever die out.
                  We Muslims do NOT care if you believe in Islam or not. We believe and that's enough. Refer to my post #5
                  Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                    We Muslims do NOT care if you believe in Islam or not. We believe and that's enough. Refer to my post #5
                    ok...I don't care if nobody cares what I believe

Comment

they can burn in hell for ever for all I care
                      What a lovely human being you are may I add, I see why God decided to bring you to the light :up:

Comment

Nvm, rebel said it all....It's your choice at the end of the day, nobodys trying to force you to believe...
                        Last edited by *sheba*; 23-09-13, 03:51 AM.

Comment

What a lovely human being you are may I add, I see why God decided to bring you to the light :up:
                          hahahah, nice try. But I still do NOT care whether you believe or not. Your life, your choices.

You want to disbelieve then prepare to be fuel for hell-fire. I mean you did choose that path so why should I cry a river over what you wanted for yourself?

Funny how people like you are never satisfied. When we preach to those who are determined to disbelieve we are criticised and told to stop shoving our beliefs on them and to leave them alone, but when we don’t care, we are again criticised.

Islam doesn't need you or me or anyone else for that matter, so I’m not going to bother with arrogant people that are determined to disbelieve, it willl be a complete waste of my time and theirs too. But for sincere ones I’m more than happy to educate.
                          Last edited by Rebel101; 23-09-13, 03:50 AM.
                          Gone with the wind.

Comment

hahahah, nice try. But I still do NOT care whether you believe or not. Your life, your choices.

You want to disbelieve then prepare to be fuel for hell-fire. I mean you did choose that path so why should I cry a river over what you wanted for yourself?

Islam doesn't need you or me or anyone else for that matter, so I’m not going to bother with arrogant people that are determined to disbelieve, it willl be a complete waste of my time and theirs too. But for sincere ones I’m more than happy to educate.
                            you caught me, I admit it, I'm choosing to be a arrogant disbeliever, I could die any second now and burn for eternity but I still don't want to say sahada because of my arrogance

on a serious note, why would I not be a muslim if I thought it was true?, I have everything to gain by converting and everything to lose by not, since when has belief been a choice, can you believe in Santa if you want to? I wonder to what extent you believe what you are saying, perhaps you are showing extra piety on a religious forum then ponder what you are saying in the dark before you go to sleep.

Comment

you caught me, I admit it, I'm choosing to be a arrogant disbeliever, I could die any second now and burn for eternity but I still don't want to say sahada because of my arrogance

on a serious note, why would I not be a muslim if I thought it was true?, I have everything to gain by converting and everything to lose by not, since when has belief been a choice, can you believe in Santa if you want to? I wonder to what extent you believe what you are saying, perhaps you are showing extra piety on a religious forum then ponder what you are saying in the dark before you go to sleep.
                              That should explain the why would I not be a muslim part
                              Last edited by *sheba*; 23-09-13, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X