Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen Termite lays up to 165 million eggs in her 15 yr lifespan..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Termite lays up to 165 million eggs in her 15 yr lifespan..

:vomit:make sure the wood in your house is fine... termites can do some major damage

but seriously.. look how big her abdomen is compared to her head!

Click image for larger version

Name:	queen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	10784094yes.. the white slug like looking thing is her body and the insect looking bit is her head. the other end is where the eggs come out

Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: Queen Termite lays up to 165 million eggs in her 15 yr lifespan..

:salams

I've dealt with a infestation in an apartment we had behind my grandma's house.
    They got into a bookshelf. They ate all the books and left the covers behind. Insha'Allah they learned something.
    Along with the books and most of the bookshelf they at most of the ceiling as well
    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit :wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
      :salams

I've dealt with a infestation in an apartment we had behind my grandma's house.
      They got into a bookshelf. They ate all the books and left the covers behind. Insha'Allah they learned something.
      Along with the books and most of the bookshelf they at most of the ceiling as well
      oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy goooooooshhh.. thats ridiculoud.. ive never heard of them eating books but duhhh.. how do they make paper lol.. but my gosh.. greedy little things.. and there are so many of them man.... one house actually caved in from the middle because the structure underneath was basically weak from the termites having dinner so frequently
      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

in the Southern part of the US, always get a termite inspection before you buy a house. In addition to other inspections.

Comment

Originally posted by Serada View Post
          in the Southern part of the US, always get a termite inspection before you buy a house. In addition to other inspections.
          k thanks.. bye serada
          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Subhan'Allah. We humans pale in comparison to the population of things like insects and other stuff. There is enough life on this world that could populate 100s of planets probably
            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X