Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

Originally posted by Musadiqkhan View Post
    This is simply your narrow mindedness which do not allow non-Muslims to express themselves. I came here to know how can we make him believe that Islam is true religion not about what the site is posting. If we Muslims can post articles on non-Muslim check this. So, if someone is doing same on a Muslim website then what is the issue with it?
    i suppose if your questions or points are genuine then theres no harm but it just looks dishonest if the purpose is just to advertise another site.

ok then back to the first question. as im a non muslim my answer would be that unless theyre allready interested in religion and have faith then the best way would be to show them that a muslim isnt what the daily mai make them out to be, that they are good guys, enjoy their familiy, love their kids etc because the daily rags like to make out that muslims are baby making robots, having kids and multiple wive to just fuel their army for destroying our country and culture lol. show them/us that muslims are humans and have the same concerns and problems that we have (paying bills, food on the table etc) because i think that gets lost in all the shouting back and forth sometimes. people think that muslims anjem choudry are the offical spokes person for muslims ion the UK and as hes a bit of a hothead muslims tend to get lumped in with him and his views and then people mistrust them.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

If I was supposed to advertise or spam then I would have posted multiple threads with multiple links.

I somewhat agree with what you have said.

Comment

Originally posted by Musadiqkhan View Post
        If I was supposed to advertise or spam then I would have posted multiple threads with multiple links.

I somewhat agree with what you have said.
        yeah sorry for the accusation. my fault.

yeah i based that on my own "story" sort of. i was anti islam when i cam ehere, belived the daily mail version of islam (that you all wanted to kill us ;) ) but by speaking to actual muslims realised they were wrong. muslims are people as well, good and bad same as the rest of us.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

I'm hoping for a day when it won't say 'Kaffir' under Silures' name.

In sha Allah.
          'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
          Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
          علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
            I'm hoping for a day when it won't say 'Kaffir' under Silures' name.

In sha Allah.
            Why does he have that anyway

Comment

The evil within article has a picture of what we assume is Iblis and what we assume is supposed to be Jesus(AS) arm wrestling. How any Muslim can then ask "What is wrong with that image?" shows a complete lack of understanding of both deen and the concept of "good and evil" in Christianity. In Islam we believe all good and bad comes from Allah ta'ala. In Christianity they make Iblis an equal with their god (hence th arm wrestling for control and Jesus depicted as their god) and believe that evil is from the devil and good is from god. This belief is obviously outright shirk and the image a part from being of animate beings which is forbidden in 3 of the 4 schools of thought, it also depicts a Prophet(AS) and further it is an illustartion of "god Vs the devil" promoting the Shirk that the "christians" ascribe to.

So yeah, there's plenty wrong with that image. I'd avoid that site like the plague. It is either run by someone with no knowledge but good intentions or someone with knowledge and bad intentions, both of which will not benefit us.
              By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the Fire”. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)
              www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
              X