Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

    I was surfing on the Internet and found this article on one of the website.
    One of the non-Muslim has expressed why he believes Christianity is right religion?

    I am a bit confused. How can we make him believe? Whether he will listen us or by commenting something there related to Islam and against his belief will hurt him? And is it right?

  • #2
    Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

    :salams

    You can't make anybody believe.
    All we can do is tell them that which we are knowledgeable of in Islam.
    Act according to the teachings of Islam when we interact with others.
    The rest is up to Allah
    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



    Away for a bit

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

      "In Christianity, the spiritual aspect is evident in the miracles performed by Jesus Christ. This one again proves especially to Christians that Jesus Christ was God the Son as He was described before and after. His conception was Immaculate, born of a virgin. Time and again we are given examples of miracles performed during His life and beyond. Another aspect of Christianity is that it has stood the test of time and followers attest to the benefits derived by subscribing to the faith."


      So according to this dude, miracles is proof of being God's son? If so, shouldn't Moses and others also be that? What complete nonsense.



      Islam is the only religion that doesn't contain elements of worshipping the creation. Just one proof that it's the truth.



      btw is this site run by muslims? If so why would they post these kind of articles on their website?
      Last edited by Hadid; 21-09-13, 09:39 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

        What an extremely dumb site. I just found an article under the "islam" section that had a drawing of (what was supposed to be) Jesus( عليه السلام) and Iblis.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

          I do not find anything wrong with the website. I think you are talking about Escaping Evil with Islam. What's wrong with the image? Title says it all. I suppose you did not get the idea.

          Anyways, can we stick with the topic?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

            Originally posted by Musadiqkhan View Post
            I do not find anything wrong with the website. I think you are talking about Escaping Evil with Islam. What's wrong with the image? Title says it all. I suppose you did not get the idea.

            Anyways, can we stick with the topic?
            In Islam we don't make images especially not of the prophets
            Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



            Away for a bit

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

              Originally posted by Musadiqkhan View Post
              I do not find anything wrong with the website. I think you are talking about Escaping Evil with Islam. What's wrong with the image? Title says it all. I suppose you did not get the idea.

              Anyways, can we stick with the topic?
              akhi, the website is clearly not good. (trying) to depict Jesus(pbuh) is haram, and it is an imitation of the christians. Actually even drawing any human is haram. Also, any website that posts these kind of articles like you mentioned in your first post should be avoided. Why would an islamic website spread falsehood?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

                Originally posted by Hadid View Post
                akhi, the website is clearly not good. (trying) to depict Jesus(pbuh) is haram, and it is an imitation of the christians. Actually even drawing any human is haram. Also, any website that posts these kind of articles like you mentioned in your first post should be avoided. Why would an islamic website spread falsehood?
                Very true, why would a Muslims site post an article "Why is Christianity the true religion".
                That doesn't make much sense, shouldn't it be, "Why is Islam the true religion". Instead of posting articles that promote Islam, they post articles that promote Christianity.

                I dnt grt
                Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



                Away for a bit

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

                  Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                  Very true, why would a Muslims site post an article "Why is Christianity the true religion".
                  That doesn't make much sense, shouldn't it be, "Why is Islam the true religion". Instead of posting articles that promote Islam, they post articles that promote Christianity.

                  I dnt grt
                  It would've made more sense if they posted a refutation to it or something.


                  anyway look what I found in another article: "There is no concept of hatred in Islam. However, Muslims hate the disbelief of Allah Almighty and Kufr"

                  So which one is it??


                  also "Muslims love all people in the world"

                  the author thinks all muslims love bashar al assad?...
                  Last edited by Hadid; 21-09-13, 10:43 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

                    Originally posted by Hadid View Post
                    It would've made more sense if they posted a refutation to it or something.


                    anyway look what I found in another article: "There is no concept of hatred in Islam. However, Muslims hate the disbelief of Allah Almighty and Kufr"

                    So which one is it??
                    Lol
                    I think they dnt grt
                    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



                    Away for a bit

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

                      this looks like a spam thread by a new member advertising his site. three posts and three links to that one site.

                      There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

                        Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                        this looks like a spam thread by a new member advertising his site. three posts and three links to that one site.
                        I saw someone's comments with the same name as op on one of the sites articles.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

                          This is simply your narrow mindedness which do not allow non-Muslims to express themselves. I came here to know how can we make him believe that Islam is true religion not about what the site is posting. If we Muslims can post articles on non-Muslim check this. So, if someone is doing same on a Muslim website then what is the issue with it?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

                            I have no link with the website whatsoever. I just mentioned one article. Other members instead of sticking with the topic talked about other articles.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: How to Make non-Muslim Believe that Islam is the only True Religion?

                              This is simply your narrow mindedness which do not allow non-Muslims to express themselves. I came here to know how can we make him believe that Islam is true religion not about what the site is posting. If we Muslims can post articles on non-Muslim check this. So, if someone is doing same on a Muslim website then what is the issue with it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X