I'm lonely, I want to die..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm lonely, I want to die..

I know Islam doesn't allow suicide, but is it allowed to pray for death?

I can neither be a successful in this life nor the next one..

Re: I'm lonely, I want to die..

Death is coming whether we ask for it to be hastened or not it's coming.

Are you working towards a good death? Ask for a good death :insha:

Don't worry, everyone else is probably lonely too in one way or another but soon the world (or atleast our world) will come to an end. In the meantime work towards a good death.

You can be successful if you want to and if you work for it. You don't know what the future holds.

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

life is hard

get over it

pray to Allah
      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Same for you as well ^^

Originally posted by Yusuf_
        Deal with it bro, --------------------------------------------- :)
        Don't be so rude, don't drive people away or push them into holes

Reminds me of Uthmani. We need to analyse the situation (thread yes and read between the lines) before replying.
        Last edited by -Yassar; 18-09-13, 01:16 AM. Reason: Quote Edited.

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
          Death is coming whether we ask for it to be hastened or not it's coming.

Are you working towards a good death? Ask for a good death :insha:

Don't worry, everyone else is probably lonely too in one way or another but soon the world (or atleast our world) will come to an end. In the meantime work towards a good death.

You can be successful if you want to and if you work for it. You don't know what the future holds.
          I talked to him privately, don't worry about him. He's literally a loser in life, with social anxiety and likes to seek pity from others. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf_ View Post
            I talked to him privately, don't worry about him. He's literally a loser in life, with social anxiety and likes to seek pity from others. :up:
            Really? Or is this a game you guys are playing?

لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
              Really? Or is this a game you guys are playing?
              I'm not kidding. I read his previous thread about his issue with social anxiety disorder and his family issues. We can't really help him unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf_ View Post
                I'm not kidding. I read his previous thread about his issue with social anxiety disorder and his family issues. We can't really help him unfortunately.
                :confused:

Anyways just be careful what you say sometimes when people come here asking for advice. It could be your one or two words that either make or break them and you could be responsible, especially when people are I'm vulnerable states like depressed/upset etc.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

hassan246,

I remember a very powerful picture I saw on the internet. The caption read "I complained about not having nice shoes, until I saw a man with no feet."

If your really think deeply, you'll know that you're not the worst off when you could be.

You can find your strength again and struggle like we all do to win. Giving up just makes it certain you will lose.

Also, you're allowed to pray for death, but only for one under good circumstances. Speak to a counselor about your depression pls. Those sessions can really help.

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanor's Son View Post
                    hassan246,

I remember a very powerful picture I saw on the internet. The caption read "I complained about not having nice shoes, until I saw a man with no feet."

If your really think deeply, you'll know that you're not the worst off when you could be.

You can find your strength again and struggle like we all do to win. Giving up just makes it certain you will lose.

Also, you're allowed to pray for death, but only for one under good circumstances. Speak to a counselor about your depression pls. Those sessions can really help.
                    Thanks I really appreciate your post.

I know i'm not the worst person, but my problem is that I can't find a way to move on in life because of this social anxiety of mine.

I want you to picture yourself in my place:

I grew up being bullied my entire childhood (by other kids at school and by my own family members) because of my appearance (as a child) and my loneliness. In High school, I didn't have many friends and was always rejected by others. This took my self-esteem away. I would do anything to avoid any social situations/interactions so that i wouldn't get any bad reactions and impressions about me from others. I sometime have trouble breathing or sweat a lot when I'm facing an embarrassing/humiliating situation. I tried to seek help from few ppl i know, all they told me is to man up, and they would leave. this is how ignorant they are. On top of that, my parents are constantly putting me down, because they don't understand and feel ashamed of having me in the first place. They would even make fun of me in front of others. I'm in college right now, i'm always socially awkward. I really don't know if this is a trial, because I don't see a bright future if I have to deal with loneliness like this. It makes me want to give up..

What would you do?

Comment

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post
                      Thanks I really appreciate your post.

I know i'm not the worst person, but my problem is that I can't find a way to move on in life because of this social anxiety of mine.

I want you to picture yourself in my place:

I grew up being bullied my entire childhood (by other kids at school and by my own family members) because of my appearance (as a child) and my loneliness. In High school, I didn't have many friends and was always rejected by others. This took my self-esteem away. I would do anything to avoid any social situations/interactions so that i wouldn't get any bad reactions and impressions about me from others. I sometime have trouble breathing or sweat a lot when I'm facing an embarrassing/humiliating situation. I tried to seek help from few ppl i know, all they told me is to man up, and they would leave. this is how ignorant they are. On top of that, my parents are constantly putting me down, because they don't understand and feel ashamed of having me in the first place. They would even make fun of me in front of others. I'm in college right now, i'm always socially awkward. I really don't know if this is a trial, because I don't see a bright future if I have to deal with loneliness like this. It makes me want to give up..

What would you do?
                      I wish i could help... but i am no expert in dealing with this.

If i ever have issues i always go back to my family, siblings or parents and they help me. So i highly suggest you try and mend your relationship with them. If they put you down or have said something that hurts you address it, talk to them and explain how you feel. I am sure they will not intentionally put you down. Even if they might have mentioned how they are ashamed of you, they may have said it out frustration of not being able to understand you. So allow them to understand you. And remember they are your parents so just kiss them on the forehead and forgive whatever they may say to you, that way you will be able to put aside the comments and focus on the positives rather than the negatives.
                      Bye...

Comment

Sorry, I didn't mean to say you're not the worst person (and you're not). I meant you're not in the worst situation.

I share a lot of history with you and the way I learned to cope with loneliness and bullying is by reorganizing my own priorities and disengaging from what people thought of me. I didn't matter what they said anymore, but I needed to plan for myself.

Sit down and make a list of things you are good at. You don't need to ask anyone about it nor tell anyone. You should look for ways to mold those strengths of yours into whatever future you want to try to have for yourself. Best part is you're young and still in school so you're in a good position to fix this now. You need to start now.

Comment

Are you close to Allah? Are you doing the five pillars of Islam correctly? Are you oftenly reading and pondering the meaning of Al Quran? That's the only solution to ease your anxiety and confidence problems.

May Allah rectify your affairs.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Ely
                            Sister! Death comes as if a drop off water,
                            You have to remeber sometimes you flush and sometimes you bust and you're up its never as good seems and when your down you think you're never going to go up agian but remeber life goes on
                            :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: is it you ''I dnt grt it''? This is the same line you posted on the poetry section under account 1 LOL
                            What is this? 3rd acoount? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

OP = You have previously posted a thread about your social anxiety and were given some advice but never replied so I don't know if you have see the replies or not. Anyway here is the link to it: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ess&highlight=
                            May Allah ease your burden and grant you shifa. Amin
                            Last edited by Rebel101; 18-09-13, 02:37 AM.
                            Gone with the wind.

Comment

I'll be your friend bro..

come over here and I'll give you a bro hug.
                              Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X