Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadith on Praying Like a shia?

someone said this was the way in which the prophet prayed pbuh

2 all shias.... what are you referring to?

. alhamdullah i did not follow this as i was learning how to pray before i reverted

point one.... saying bismilah.. out loud

book 004 number 0786

Anas reported: I observed prayer along with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and with Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman (may Allah be pleased with all of them), but I never heard any one of them reciting Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim loudly.

Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: Hadith on Praying Like a shia?

i dnt grt
    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit :wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
      i dnt grt
      :wacko:who says that? lol

do u know anymore hadith to negate this shia saying the prophet pbuh used to pray like this in the video... like him saign allahu akbar instead of my lord forgive me.. amongst other things
      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
        :wacko:who says that? lol

do u know anymore hadith to negate this shia saying the prophet pbuh used to pray like this in the video... like him saign allahu akbar instead of my lord forgive me.. amongst other things
        Does it really matter ?, the shia really don't care for our hadith.
        So telling them from our hadith that they pray wrong isn't gonna really help.
        First things first, aqeedah, that's what they need to change, then the rest comes.
        First pillar of Islam then the rest :up:

Comment

Does it really matter ?, the shia really don't care for our hadith.
          So telling them from our hadith that they pray wrong isn't gonna really help.
          First things first, aqeedah, that's what they need to change, then the rest comes.
          First pillar of Islam then the rest :up:
          it matters to me.. if im not knowledged in the area and im a new revert and a shia says the prophet prayed like this.. yes it would be nice to see hadith that proves otherwise if that makes any sense..im no expert and im asking for a reason :up: for help and assistance
          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

So you want the hadith as proof for each action of the salat right? Hmm the only thing I know of is this site: http://www.alifta.net/Fatawa/FatawaS...=1&SectionID=7

You can browse for certain actions and they usually quote the hadith.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
              So you want the hadith as proof for each action of the salat right? Hmm the only thing I know of is this site: http://www.alifta.net/Fatawa/FatawaS...=1&SectionID=7

You can browse for certain actions and they usually quote the hadith.
              ty but im looking up hadith on prayer and i dont see anything to negate what is said in the video or to affirm the way ive learned.. only certain parts. and not necessarily each action.. just whats being said.. and how its said.. like the bismilah part for example.. i noticed like when im watchign makkah live bismilah said quietly ,but he recited it out loud each time.. and that hadith negates that
              Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

it matters to me.. if im not knowledged in the area and im a new revert and a shia says the prophet prayed like this.. yes it would be nice to see hadith that proves otherwise if that makes any sense..im no expert and im asking for a reason :up: for help and assistance
                Oh, my apologies I misunderstood what you meant.
                I thought you wanted to show them that what they are doing is wrong.

That happens when you dnt grt, and that was my first post ;)

Comment

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd: The people were ordered to place the right hand on the left forearm in the prayer. Abu Hazim said, "I knew that the order was from the Prophet ." (Book #12, Hadith #707)
                  www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The Imam is to be followed. Say the takbir when he says it; bow if he bows; if he says 'Sami a-l-lahu Liman hamida', say, ' Rabbana wa-laka-l-hamd', prostrate if he prostrates and pray sitting altogether if he prays sitting." (Book #12, Hadith #701)

Narrated Salim bin 'Abdullah: My father said, "Allah's Apostle used to raise both his hands up to the level of his shoulders when opening the prayer; and on saying the takbir for bowing. And on raising his head from bowing he used to do the same and then say "Sami a-l-lahu Liman hamida, Rabbana walaka-l-hamd." And he did not do that (i.e. raising his hands) in prostrations. (Book #12, Hadith #702)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: I saw Allah's Apostle opening the prayer with the takbir and raising his hands to the level of his shoulders at the time of saying the takbir, and on saying the takbir for bowing he did the same; and when he said, "Sami a-l-lahu Liman hamida ", he did the same and then said, "Rabbana wa laka-l-hamd." But he did not do the same on prostrating and on lifting the head from it." (Book #12, Hadith #705)

Comment

Oh, my apologies I misunderstood what you meant.
                      I thought you wanted to show them that what they are doing is wrong.

That happens when you dnt grt, and that was my first post ;)
                      no worries lol

Originally posted by Arru34 View Post
                      Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The Imam is to be followed. Say the takbir when he says it; bow if he bows; if he says 'Sami a-l-lahu Liman hamida', say, ' Rabbana wa-laka-l-hamd', prostrate if he prostrates and pray sitting altogether if he prays sitting." (Book #12, Hadith #701)

Narrated Salim bin 'Abdullah: My father said, "Allah's Apostle used to raise both his hands up to the level of his shoulders when opening the prayer; and on saying the takbir for bowing. And on raising his head from bowing he used to do the same and then say "Sami a-l-lahu Liman hamida, Rabbana walaka-l-hamd." And he did not do that (i.e. raising his hands) in prostrations. (Book #12, Hadith #702)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: I saw Allah's Apostle opening the prayer with the takbir and raising his hands to the level of his shoulders at the time of saying the takbir, and on saying the takbir for bowing he did the same; and when he said, "Sami a-l-lahu Liman hamida ", he did the same and then said, "Rabbana wa laka-l-hamd." But he did not do the same on prostrating and on lifting the head from it." (Book #12, Hadith #705)
                      jzk

also.... this brother said not to say ameen after surat al fatiha cuz that was not mentioned in the quran ... sigh*
                      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

no worries lol
                        jzk
                        also.... this brother said not to say ameen after surat al fatiha cuz that was not mentioned in the quran ... sigh*
                        Wa iyyakum

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "When the Imam says: 'Ghair-il-Maghdubi 'Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1.7)), then you must say, 'ameen', for if one's utterance of 'ameen' coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven." (Book #60, Hadith #2)

NOTE: All the hadiths I've mentioned are from al-bukhari
                        Last edited by Arru34; 19-09-13, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arru34 View Post
                          Wa iyyakum

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "When the Imam says: 'Ghair-il-Maghdubi 'Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1.7)), then you must say, 'ameen', for if one's utterance of 'ameen' coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven." (Book #60, Hadith #2)

NOTE: All the hadiths I've mentioned are from al-bukhari
                          Jzk brother.. this is somethijg major that is in hadith thay contradicts what they do....cuz he said ur not supposed to say ameen.. but we follow quran and hadith and this fits... Ty
                          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

The shia pray 3 times a day and a lot of them pray completely different then us. Don't pay attention to them they a very skilled in causing doubts in the mind of the muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Muzdalifah View Post
                              The shia pray 3 times a day and a lot of them pray completely different then us. Don't pay attention to them they a very skilled in causing doubts in the mind of the muslim
                              3 times like jews are supposed to... Why is that?

Its not so much about getting tricked.. i just want to be knowledged and prove someone wrong.... Learn proper hadith etc... And aay i follow hadith as well.
                              Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X