Muslim Youtuber commenting on people saying what he is doing is haram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Youtuber commenting on people saying what he is doing is haram

so i stumbled upon this video..i do not subscribe, but im not gonna lie..before i reverted and just browsing muslim youtubers, i watched a few of his videos but then stopped..you kind of end up learnign the wrong things are ok because of this westernization way of life

i havent even watched the video hes speaking of (being in a video with a girl sitting next to him), but ive read some of the comments

"When I started learning about Islam I got really confused about what all people say about what's haram and what's not. Then I started searching and learning by myself and I found out that it's your perception. If you think that having friends from the opposite sex is haram DON'T DO IT, but remember as muslims we accept each other as we are and YOU should be kind and nice to people, then why judging and being rude? if you see it that way then, you're not a muslim either. PS: You're so cute!"

seriously?

and then there were muslims commenting saying that he is giving islama bad reputationand he turns the tables like the muslims helping are the ones giving muslims a bad name

here is the comment " I'm not muslim but ive begun to notice how judgmental some of you muslim viewers are. Does your day feel better being condescending and commenting"

<strong>
    -of course a nonmuslim with no knowledge in islam is going to think his videos are no harm no foul. A non muslim who thinks its weird to cover and has no problem with men and women being alone together will think the 'believers who are mentioning what he is doing is wrong' will think his videos are awesome.

I dont think there is a problem with getting non muslims to look at you in a different light or to give muslims a different perception, but thats how i also think people stay ignorant. these non muslims will goon tv and say.. ive been alone with a muslim guy.. or..ive seen uncovered muslim girls do this.. so sinceyou do the opposite, you are oppressed.. you shouldnt have to cover, cuz she didnt.. etc.. you get my drift?

i will post the video in a bit maybe inshallah

havent watched the whole video,but i saw another bit about how just because he gives dating advice it does not mean he condones dating.... confused much?

Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 16-09-13, 01:12 PM.
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: Muslim Youtuber commenting on people saying what he is doing is haram

There's a muslim on youtube giving people dating advices?

Comment

Yes as a matter of fact that's the problem we have now. Muslims need to realize when they sin publically they're not just sinning giving bad Dawa as well.

So when a brother tells that pretty chick that he's Muslim and can't deal with her you the response of : My boyfriend is Muslim

Or when you tell a new shahada she has to cover and she says: those sisters at such and such don't cover

Its bad dawa, it makes Islam look bad. People forget that everyone is watching and waiting for us to slip up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
        There's a muslim on youtube giving people dating advices?
        yes.. he gave dating advice and also had a woman'his friend' sitting next to him..... he said he thinks nothing is wrong with it..also he was mockingpeople .. cz he shaved his beard and hes like " ohhh gosh goosh i feel sooo emasculated'.. :/
        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Openly mocking Islam as well? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Muzdalifah View Post
            Openly mocking Islam as well? Wow
            should i just post the video?
            Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

yes

Comment

I think i know who you're talking about :scratch:
                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                  should i just post the video?
                  No I'm interested in watching it, and you don't need to give him any more views

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                    I think i know who you're talking about :scratch:
                    :/
                    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Muzdalifah View Post
                      No I'm interested in watching it, and you don't need to give him any more views
                      yes
                      ok im confused..dont know ifi should leave it down or keep it up
                      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Leave it up for a small while, now I wanna know who it is. I'll dislike to make up for the view I give

Comment

Leave it up for a small while, now I wanna know who it is. I'll dislike to make up for the view I give
                          i added it in the op

and good idea
                          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

ok im confused..dont know ifi should leave it down or keep it up
                            Don't post the video sis there's no benefit in it

Comment

:/
                              ohhh lol looks like i was wrong :embar:
                              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                              X