girl frozen for 500 yrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: girl frozen for 500 yrs

Although I saw these before, thanks for amazing imagery of the well preserved Inca child mummies
    Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
      Isn't freezing to death like falling asleep ? Everytime i watch nat geo and the explorers in the arctic or mountains feel tired, they get scared and try to stay awake. Obviously, the "falling asleep" part after you suffer from the cold. Not a way that I would want to go!
      I wouldn't want it, I heard (from those guys from I shouldn't be alive and such shows) it hurts a lot when you start to freeze to death so no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
        SubhanAllah.. hmmm if this was 500 years ago, that means that this all happened after our prophet :saw: had died.. I wonder if Islam had reached that part of the world?
        Incas didn't have contact with rest of world until the Spaniards started arriving around 1530 or so

Comment

So these people believed if they didn't have someone to sacrifice to their gods the world would end?

Comment

Originally posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
            So these people believed if they didn't have someone to sacrifice to their gods the world would end?
            more like, they didn't want to the gods angry with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
              Not just "these people", human sacrifice to please gods is as ancient as the humanity itself, it may be an attempt to break a dry spell, famine or simply as you say a sacrific to the gods.

Even Abraham prepared to sacrifice his child Isaac, when tested

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                Isn't freezing to death like falling asleep ? Everytime i watch nat geo and the explorers in the arctic or mountains feel tired, they get scared and try to stay awake. Obviously, the "falling asleep" part after you suffer from the cold. Not a way that I would want to go!
                Originally posted by DesertWarrior View Post
                Fake and a haox. Have you been watching too much movies? Bodies with active skin appearing won't last for heck 500 years? Are you well aware scientist usually sometimes give false facts or the so called tools when they run out of ideas only to promote fame and money?

not sopeaceful looking.. his mouth looks as if he was freezing in pain..

i still feel bad for all thesegraves being dug up ..they even had caskets :/
                Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                  Yes, she and the other children were a sacrifice to the gods. They got them drunk and stoned, then left them in the mountain to freeze to death. The Incas were kinder than the aztecs, though. They would slice your chest open and rip out your beating heart to feed the sun god, and they had rituals where you pulled a ring of thorns through a hole in your tongue or ear to feed him as well. I'd much rather freeze.
                  The Vile Antics of the Mushrikun,

makes one Despise Shirk even more,

Nauzubillah min zaliq,

:jkk:
                  http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post

not sopeaceful looking.. his mouth looks as if he was freezing in pain..

i still feel bad for all thesegraves being dug up ..they even had caskets :/
                    astaghfar. are these graves they dug up?!

so disrespectful. so wrong
                    DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Nashmia View Post
                      astaghfar. are these graves they dug up?!

so disrespectful. so wrong
                      I agrre... At what extent is taking something too far, too far? ..... Science doesnt need to dig uo every grave they come across. Imagine how many recent graves have been dug up and covered again cuz they werent ancient enough.

Makes u think abiut 500 yra from nkw and people trying to bother u in yiur grave -_-
                      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Working...
                      X