X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: girl frozen for 500 yrs

thats just creepy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8RllUUK2T4
    Last edited by mohammed.; 14-09-13, 03:12 AM.
    Yaa Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
    O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your Deen

Comment

Fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
        her braids look so pretty and intact.. but still sucks to be on display. she is in a museum left in a cylander at 0 degrees f*

women uncovered at the end of the video

also.. will add another video that shows two younger children that were buried with her
        Fake and a haox. Have you been watching too much movies? Bodies with active skin appearing won't last for heck 500 years? Are you well aware scientist usually sometimes give false facts or the so called tools when they run out of ideas only to promote fame and money?

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
          Awesome, but very sad too she was so young. I know I've seen her on Nat Geo or something, didn't they send her up the mountain as a sacrafice?
          ya she was

Comment

I remember reading about this, astonishing really, how clearly you can see what she looked like etc, Subhanallah.

Comment

looks scary

Comment

Originally posted by DesertWarrior View Post
                Fake and a haox. Have you been watching too much movies? Bodies with active skin appearing won't last for heck 500 years? Are you well aware scientist usually sometimes give false facts or the so called tools when they run out of ideas only to promote fame and money?
                annnnnnnnddddd?!

i never said it was so cool that i wanted to be frozen just like her.

i havent been watching too many movies, but have you been frequenting too many fmk threads?
                Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

so she was Bolivian or thereabouts? from the coca they chewed. they still do it. but so facinating

It's a shame she's kept like that and not buried

does it say specifically how she was preserved? the cold?
                  DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

SubhanAllah.. hmmm if this was 500 years ago, that means that this all happened after our prophet :saw: had died.. I wonder if Islam had reached that part of the world? What they did to those kids was beyond cruel. I don't even get why they're still keeping her in some cylinder instead of burying the poor girl.

These ayahs just keep going through my head

"And when the girl ( who was) buried alive is asked (8)
                    For what sin was she killed? (9)"
                    Surat At-Takwir
                    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

girl frozen for 500 yrs

This was 1500 right?

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                        Awesome, but very sad too she was so young. I know I've seen her on Nat Geo or something, didn't they send her up the mountain as a sacrafice?
                        Yes, she and the other children were a sacrifice to the gods. They got them drunk and stoned, then left them in the mountain to freeze to death. The Incas were kinder than the aztecs, though. They would slice your chest open and rip out your beating heart to feed the sun god, and they had rituals where you pulled a ring of thorns through a hole in your tongue or ear to feed him as well. I'd much rather freeze.

Originally posted by DesertWarrior View Post
                        Last edited by |Sister|; 15-09-13, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                          Yes, she and the other children were a sacrifice to the gods. They got them drunk and stoned, then left them in the mountain to freeze to death. The Incas were kinder than the aztecs, though. They would slice your chest open and rip out your beating heart to feed the sun god, and they had rituals where you pulled a ring of thorns through a hole in your tongue or ear to feed him as well. I'd much rather freeze
                          Epic!

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                            women uncovered at the end of the video
                            What about the uncovered dead girl all through out
                            Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Isn't freezing to death like falling asleep ? Everytime i watch nat geo and the explorers in the arctic or mountains feel tired, they get scared and try to stay awake. Obviously, the "falling asleep" part after you suffer from the cold. Not a way that I would want to go!
                              Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                              Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X