Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trials and Tribulations: Why does Allah (swt) give what I ask for to others and not m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trials and Tribulations: Why does Allah (swt) give what I ask for to others and not m

It seems like the things i desire most in this dunia (world) and many things i ask for in my duas are given to my friends or people i know. It seems like my friends and acquantances are getting everything i ask for in my prayers while i don't. I love Allah (swt) but i just wonder why i have to live with seeing my friends (who not all of which are muslims) have my desires like success, love and happiness. I'm sure many of my friends don't pray/ask for those desires that i want? Please i need some answers or some sort of clarity from this confusion and sadness that i have.
    Last edited by amerlaw1; 13-09-13, 05:36 AM.

Re: Trials and Tribulations: Why does Allah (swt) give what I ask for to others and n

Brothers, you are being jealous. It is not easy to ease jealousy if you are not getting closer to Allah. Ask Allah to purify your heart and ask Him to give you patience. People have their own rizq. It's all been written in Lauhul Mahfuz about how much money will you gain every month, what will you achieve in the dunya, your spouse, your death, etc. You, of course have the right to change it but you do not have the right to have a sentiment to someone else's life. Do you know that when you think that something is bad for you, perhaps it is eventually good for you. Allah knows while you don't know. May be you have nothing now. But subhanallah, you are patient with the trials, you are content with your life, and Allah is pleased with your deeds and He then gives you rizq from channels that you never expect. Do not lose hope, and be positive. And do not look up but always look down. Look how Allah has taken care of you till now. Insha Allah you'll be fine.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X