Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the negative impacts in having a girlfriend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are the negative impacts in having a girlfriend?

Originally posted by Elyaouti900 View Post
    I knew a guy who lived in mh basment when i was young he would come home drunk and best his wife to death it was discustinn he would pull her hair and throe her to the wall while their 3 yr old was watching and crying in torrment it was discusting
    :(

it happens

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf_ View Post
      besides Zina
      Don't do i bro, don't do it..! You'll drag each other to hell. Every look, every smile, every thought, every touch. . It'll all add up to a mountain of sins! Avoid it.
      My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
      As You have sanctified Your house,
      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
      In which permission of entry
      Is only granted to a few,
      Please Allah, allow my heart
      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

I knew a guy who lived in mh basment when i was young he would come home drunk and best his wife to death it was discustinn he would pull her hair and throe her to the wall while their 3 yr old was watching and crying in torrment it was discusting
        worst case I ever personally knew of was a man who beat his wife and threw her in the cellar. she asked for water and he gave her urine in a shoe

I also know of a woman who used to complain about being beaten by her husband. My dad went to have a ''word'' and found out that it was the man who was abused and the wife just played the victim as o one would believe him

crazy world

Comment

Crazy world indeed.

The negative impact of having a girlfriend are endless. Besides the obvious haram, it's not healthy to invest so much in a person you most likely will have no future with. All these so called 'feelings' you will have will negatively impact you in the long run etc. waste of time.
          Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

Drama.

You try to leave her and she slashes your car tires.

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
              worst case I ever personally knew of was a man who beat his wife and threw her in the cellar. she asked for water and he gave her urine in a shoe

I also know of a woman who used to complain about being beaten by her husband. My dad went to have a ''word'' and found out that it was the man who was abused and the wife just played the victim as o one would believe him

crazy world
              tell me your lying.in.first storie

Comment

you havent islamically made any commitment to her

you're getting the benefit of having a woman around without obligations toward her e.g. of provision, time, keeping her safe

marriage gives you rights and duties to make sure neither side is used

Comment

What are the negative impacts in having a girlfriend?

my suggestion? Focus on school and youre deen it will benifit you to become a better person your young,wise and strong

Comment

There's no committment or covenant, hence, it's a waste of time to have one.
                    "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

It's ALL good for the man and ALL bad for the woman. The man gets what he wants, no committment, etc while the woman is left holding the bag if she gets pregnant more often than not.

Also, black heart from sin.
                      Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                      Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                        It's ALL good for the man and ALL bad for the woman. The man gets what he wants, no committment, etc while the woman is left holding the bag if she gets pregnant more often than not.

Also, black heart from sin.
                        You're right. Women are more emotionally invested in relationships, while guys are just in it for.. you know what. And when they get what they want, it's on to the next one.
                        "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf_ View Post
                          besides Zina
                          I don't know who ask this question, I hate the word "girlfriend" but I have friends who have relationship with them even Muslims particularly Turkish, Lebanese and Somalians who have no shame saying this publicity.

Negative impact - kisses kisses kisses, warm hugs for a couple of minutes since hugs can be addictive and they do this often in public. It's disgusting to do it while everyone watches. She's gunna force you to go out with groups of guys and girls to popular areas in the city so who knows if one of your friend flirts on her secrelty only because she has a decent look?

If you're a youth and referring to Western girls, the likely of chance after 4 weeks she's gonna put a durex, trojan or lifestyle brand bla bla in her purse (handbag) for a surprise without you expecting after going out for a dinner or entertainment events.
                          Last edited by DesertWarrior; 13-09-13, 05:48 AM.

Comment

They almost never work out!

Girl/boy goes in with her/his heart in her/his eyes and comes out bitter.

I've seen so many of my friends go from one relationship to another seeking the ''one'' and never successful, got to a point where my non-Muslim friend said to me ''I'm going to be like you, no more dating for me, I'm either getting married or staying single!!'' This was from a non-Muslim, subhanAllah, even she noticed how useless dating is and has managed to stay single till now lool.

It's not that hard to not date, I've never dated and I do not consider it a loss or anything, in fact I'm grateful Allah saved me from such waste! Alhamdulilah.
                            Gone with the wind.

Comment

what you mean besides zina? if thats not a good enough reason for you, nothing will be.

Comment

Insecurities and broken-heartedness. The upside down feeling that somehow can drive you crazy. You constantly in fear whether or not she will leave you for another man. You will constantly think that you are not good enough to make her stay. Moreover, women now can really play your heart very well. They are the mastermind.

Well, I am not frightening you, it's a fact.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X