Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the negative impacts in having a girlfriend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the negative impacts in having a girlfriend?

besides Zina

you forget deen

Comment

Re: What are the negative impacts in having a girlfriend?

You're disrespecting someone's daughter/sister etc, you don't really care about her ((vice versa)), you don't learn self control because you'd be following your desires by having a person like that, it could lead to children out of wedlock which means you don't care about those children and grandchildren etc (you'll be responsible for all of them coz you bought them into the world), haram attachment

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      -------------------------------------------------------
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

when she has kids with some1 else , and then one day u shopping and her kids call u mamu(uncle) ...

Comment

I would say the fact that Allah swt has made it a sin

Comment

you have to spend all your money on her ..........diamonds, designer bags, shoes........

girlfriends dont come cheap ya know

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

dony get caught up with.woman they wast of.tem

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                you have to spend all your money on her ..........diamonds, designer bags, shoes........

girlfriends dont come cheap ya know
                what???? even after the conversation we had on sister shh thread about putting Allah swt first???

do you see what I did there?

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                  what???? even after the conversation we had on sister shh thread about putting Allah swt first???

do you see what I did there?
                  yep i saw what ya did -

i was going to say something really sarcastic about girlfriends being treated better then some wifes (aka moi) but i'll try to refrain.

Do you know when your having one of those rebellious days - well this is one of those days

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Everything!
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Man in skool i wish i had a gf.but i guess i wasnt prince charming lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        yep i saw what ya did -

i was going to say something really sarcastic about girlfriends being treated better then some wifes (aka moi) but i'll try to refrain.

Do you know when your having one of those rebellious days - well this is one of those days
                        sorry to hear you are not treated well

rebellion is all good too

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                          sorry to hear you are not treated well

rebellion is all good too

yes but dont' tell my kids that.

Comment

Originally posted by Elyaouti900 View Post
                            Man in skool i wish i had a gf.but i guess i wasnt prince charming lol

i hope you take that back now

Comment

I knew a guy who lived in mh basment when i was young he would come home drunk and best his wife to death it was discustinn he would pull her hair and throe her to the wall while their 3 yr old was watching and crying in torrment it was discusting

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X