Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cousins becoming milk siblings!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Cousins becoming milk siblings!

    Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
    Infact it was a boy, but that never happened.

    I wondered if it could happen, but the guy nows the name of his sister through breastfed and so does my mother... so, it wouldn't have happened.
    It didn't happen in this case but that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened or that it wont happen in another case.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Cousins becoming milk siblings!

      Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post


      ...go on IslamQA and ask the question if it's advisable to breastfeed cousins from the same woman to prevent them from marrying each other when they grow up. Then post the answer here.
      No. who says it is haram? everything is halal unless it can be proved to be haram. really just go to another thread. it IS my thread, since I was interested in people's views, I DO NOT want yours or to run into you again on this forum so just have some decency and stop

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Cousins becoming milk siblings!

        Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
        My posts were deleted because they quoted posts with abusive language by others, at least have some knowledge before making assumptions
        nope

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Cousins becoming milk siblings!

          Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
          I was specifically referring to this comment...



          ...go on IslamQA and ask the question if it's advisable to breastfeed cousins from the same woman to prevent them from marrying each other when they grow up. Then post the answer here.
          I'm not saying whether it's advisable. I'm against your comment that it's "sickening." It's a part of Islam. If you think it's not advisable but acknowledge it's part in the deen, sure that's your prerogative, nothing wrong with that. But the minute you use words like "sickening" and "selfish," in relation to an aspect of the Deen, yeah I'm gonna debate with you.
          www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Cousins becoming milk siblings!

            Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
            I'm not saying whether it's advisable. I'm against your comment that it's "sickening." It's a part of Islam. If you think it's not advisable but acknowledge it's part in the deen, sure that's your prerogative, nothing wrong with that. But the minute you use words like "sickening" and "selfish," in relation to an aspect of the Deen, yeah I'm gonna debate with you.
            An act can be permissible but the intention behind doing it for the wrong reasons can be sickening or selfish.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Cousins becoming milk siblings!

              You are back pedalling. At your first post you said it was sickening because you're making what's haram halal, even though it's acceptable in Islam. You said nothing about intention. And making cousins milk siblings so they can be mahram and be friends when they're older is not sickening nor is it a sickening intention.
              www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Cousins becoming milk siblings!

                Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
                You are back pedalling. At your first post you said it was sickening because you're making what's haram halal, even though it's acceptable in Islam. You said nothing about intention. And making cousins milk siblings so they can be mahram and be friends when they're older is not sickening nor is it a sickening intention.
                I said it's sickening to do a permissible act with the intention of making Halal into Haram and I have not changed my opinion on that.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Cousins becoming milk siblings!

                  Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
                  I said it's sickening to do a permissible act with the intention of making Halal into Haram and I have not changed my opinion on that.
                  That makes no sense. When a woman foster breastfeeds a child at least 5 times before he turns 2, he will be a mahram when she grows older. How is that changing haram into halal?

                  Anyway, if you wanna be stubborn, that's your prerogative. Bye.
                  www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Cousins becoming milk siblings!

                    Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
                    That makes no sense. When a woman foster breastfeeds a child at least 5 times before he turns 2, he will be a mahram when she grows older. How is that changing haram into halal?

                    Anyway, if you wanna be stubborn, that's your prerogative. Bye.
                    If you dont want to use your comprehension then bye.

                    Comment

                    Collapse

                    Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                    Working...
                    X