Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my cousin may have a girlfriend/boyfriend

Originally posted by Superwoman View Post
    we have different views, i don't think people should interfere in someone's life,
    This is an Islamic forum sister.
    If you have a differing point of view, that's fine but you should respect that people come on this forum to get advice which is based on Islamic practice
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
      This is an Islamic forum sister.
      If you have a differing point of view, that's fine but you should respect that people come on this forum to get advice which is based on Islamic practice
      "You must spread reps before you can give any to Muslima London." >_> Hate when this happens lol

But :up: I agree sis
      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
        "You must spread reps before you can give any to Muslima London." >_> Hate when this happens lol

But :up: I agree sis
        the thing is sis. young people are confused anyway about their fatith.
        If they come to an islamic forum and they read some of the things that superwoman posts, they will get even more confused. We need to state clearly if our views goes against the teaching of islam or not, or if they are of our own whims and desires.
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

If they come to an islamic forum and they read some of the things that superwoman posts, they will get even more confused. We need to state clearly if our views goes against the teaching of islam or not, or if they are of our own whims and desires.
          I couldn't agree more. And not just young people but people who have deviated from the path of Allah and want to get back on it
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

okay :(

Comment

Yeah so today my mom and my sister asked me if I had seen her with any boys and I was like " no, that's none of my concern." I did not really expect them to come at me like this, what should I do now?
              My service is to only the ummah.

Comment

Originally posted by Superwoman View Post
                we have different views, i don't think people should interfere in someone's life,
                that's weird, because it says on your profile you are muslim, and enjoining the ma'roof and forbidding the munkar are important parts of our deen.
                FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by AFGMAN View Post
                  Yeah so today my mom and my sister asked me if I had seen her with any boys and I was like " no, that's none of my concern." I did not really expect them to come at me like this, what should I do now?
                  tell them. Because they know something is up clearly, and now you are covering up. The only exception is if you really, really think you can get her to stop without telling the oldies in the family.
                  FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Working...
                  X