No announcement yet.

What's the perfect islamic personality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the perfect islamic personality?

When i first started becoming practicing, i used to avoid talking and i used to be shy. I would barely talk, and in my head i used to justify it with ''you're just avoiding vain talk'', but it was just too much shyness. Overtime i started to grow confident (Only after becoming practicing), but at times i feel it's over-confidence. What's the correct balance between confidence and shyness? how do you manage to balance them?

I know shyness is good in Islam, but i think to the point of self-conciousness could be a sin as you get ungrateful for your own creation. Whereas confidence can also easily turn to over-confidence.

Re: What's the perfect islamic personality?

There's a book called The ideal muslimah, and also the bros version of The ideal muslim. I think that pretty much sums it up.

:up: really good read and makes one realize how inadequate one is.

The middle way is the best way in everything. I can't say more 'bout that :/
    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Re: What's the perfect islamic personality?

How our beloved Nabi sallallahu alayhi wa sallam was; he was the best of mankind :love:

simples :)

Comment

Working...
      X