My problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My problems

Im new here. I wanted help for my problems from muslims. I really need someone.

I suffer from depression, I get anxiety, have ADHD and have anger issues. I cant make friends due to this issue but im really nice! I want to make brothers and sisters here. Please help me. :(

Re: My problems

keep posting and you will make friends
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Nebula View Post
      Im new here. I wanted help for my problems from muslims. I really need someone.

I suffer from depression, I get anxiety, have ADHD and have anger issues. I cant make friends due to this issue but im really nice! I want to make brothers and sisters here. Please help me. :(
      salam.... inshallah you wil lbe in my duas : ) sis?!
      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

keep posting that's all there is too it. youll love this forum as much as we do :D

Comment

America says it all, that's where you usually find people with anger problems and depression. Sadistic, violent movies may be one of the factors that causes these issues. Society doesn't help either , and New York? People their are grouchy like hell. Lets just say if you accidentally bump into them, a black eye wouldn't be in for a surprise. Clenched fists, swear words will be lashed back at you.
          المادح نفسه كذاب
          I do not fear for the person who thinks, even if he loses his way, for he will return to the truth. Rather, I fear for the person who doesn't think, even if he is correctly guided, for he will be like a wisp of straw at the mercy of the wind. —Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by Amat View Post
            America says it all, that's where you usually find people with anger problems and depression. Sadistic, violent movies may be one of the factors that causes these issues. Society doesn't help either , and New York? People their are grouchy like hell. Lets just say if you accidentally bump into them, a black eye wouldn't be in for a surprise. Clenched fists, swear words will be lashed back at you.
            I know what you mean, I get into a fight like 3 times in a week due to this. :(

Comment

Working...
            X