Should I join the MSA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I join the MSA?

One of my friends told me that I should join the Muslim Student Association in my College so I can offer my prayers there, make friends and also help dealing with my social awkwardness/shyness.

But the problem is, there's free mixing in most of the MSA's. it can become a Fitnah for me. If a sister comes and talks to me, I wouldn't know what to do. I try to avoid small talks, but if I do that, they would judge me as being ''unfriendly''

I feel uncomfortable around women, and I try my best to Obey God.
    (I used to talk normally with girls, but now I'm being more careful)

I don't know what to do O.o
    Last edited by Yusuf_; 10-09-13, 04:33 AM.

Re: Should I join the MSA?

:salams

Brother, sisters will not come to you and start talking unless you give them a reason to do so.

I've been part of our MSA and there's free mixing here, too, but sisters know their limits when it comes to dealing with me.
    If you keep to your self from the beginning, they'll get the message on their own.

And, yes, do join the MSA and look for good company with the brothers. :insha:
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
    X