Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to balance between hifdh and exercise???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to balance between hifdh and exercise???

:salams
    I can't seem to be able to fit in exercise with hifdh..
    Whenever i start exercising i end up being too tired to concentrate on hifdh and when i stop exercising i become fat :(

So guys tell me how you work it out..
    أم حسبتم أن تدخلوا الجنة ولما يعلم الله الذين جاهدوا منكم ويعلم الصابرين

Re: How to balance between hifdh and exercise???

:wswrwb:

I'm still figuring it out too. lol

But I usually fit my hifdth in early in the a.m.(memorizing after or before Fajr), listen or review in late afternoon/early evening(if I don't get to it in the a.m. after memorizing), review new material to be memorized before bed.
    I'm trying to fit exercise in after my a.m. memorizing or during my lunch hour but I'm not always successfull.

I've found I can't exercise at night as it keeps me awake. But it's a good time to review Quran or practice what I'm going to memorize in the morning.

Comment

How to balance between hifdh and exercise???

lol i never excercise i eat,eat and eat

Comment

Lol isn't exercise supposed to give you more energy? Do it before you exercise then and keep it at a certain time. Like if you exercise after dhuhr then do your hifdh before dhuhr. It depends on the time you exercise so you can balance it around it or shift things.

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post

Lol isn't exercise supposed to give you more energy? Do it before you exercise then and keep it at a certain time. Like if you exercise after dhuhr then do your hifdh before dhuhr. It depends on the time you exercise so you can balance it around it or shift things.
          more energy, really?? Lool it usually makes me hella tired
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

you are a man so my assumptions is that you weightlift ? Then it would be smart to memorise in the morning and excercise in the evening

Comment

Working...
            X