X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Same Sex Marriage-Mufti Menk

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
    I don't think so...
    I've heard one shaykh say it before, but can't seem to find any reliable references.
    So you're correct.

It's a major sin, considered by some to be greater than murder but less than kufr
    Last edited by Yunus aua; 10-09-13, 11:48 AM.
    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
      the 'born gay' thing is a fake.

maybe rapists and serial kkillers can also do the born rapist or born serial killer theme ....
      The born gay thing is indeed nonsensical but gay people do have an abnormal brain structure. This is a fact.

MRI scans have confirmed this.

http://content.time.com/time/health/...815538,00.html

They are men with women brains. Go figure

Of course this is unlikely to apply to everyone.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	995966_422337721217549_1592825264_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	10741445

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58407[/ATTACH]
          Noobz.

They've scanned the brain of the gay people and found their brain structure is the same as females.

What is there to dispute?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58407[/ATTACH]
            Statistical surveys show that 3 out 7 people do not agree with that
            and that 5 out of 10 people will not understand this,
            since only 3 out 12 people realize that 9 out of 10 statistical surveys are made up
            Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

How does Islam explain female brain structure in gay men? Is it the same for lezzers?

Comment

Originally posted by browny View Post
                How does Islam explain female brain structure in gay men? Is it the same for lezzers?
                what?
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                  what?
                  I have great difficulty in believing that this is the case, its seems implausible. We as Muslims know that we are born either male or female, so is this just another gimick, another way to justify acting on desires, an excuse. Is this evidence concocted to further mislead society or is there some truth in it?

This brain scan thing is how the kuffar explain transgender people, i mean what is that about?

Comment

Assalamu'alaikum...

Let me put it simply.

Homosexuality is NOT something that can't be solved. Since Allah will never give any test/trial which we aren't capable of solving/enduring/etc. So there are actually lot of way to stay away from the urge of homosexuality since it's not a disease. It's like enduring the hunger or thirst during Ramadhan (of course fasting is also a solution to maintain our endurance). It's all about passions or desires to others (human - Allah's creations) with the same gender and how to distract if not divert. Without having to push the strangeness into common sense and forcing others to accept the strangeness through the next level - same-sex marriage. They supposed to use more of their creativity to solve problems without denial. Not to mention the guilt they might have but denied. Accept it, think of the solutions, keep searching (asking others, reads, etc.), shalah (qiyam al-lail, istikharah, etc), du'a, etc. Get closer to Allah and that's it. If you felt like closer enough but your problems hasn't been solved, be patient. Maybe Allah wanna see your patience.

Or maybe Allah wanna see your love to Allah as the Only One who always love you. Try diverting it to Loving Allah.

I know a guy from my wife's friend, he's a gay whose married a woman and live happily with diverting his sexual desires. It's quite a rare and unique story but it's happened so It can happen again. At least that's what I believe.

Wallahu'alam.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
                      Great video.

It sickens me how the homosexual agenda is being shoved down our throats like there is no tomorrow.

First it's okay to be gay, what's next, it's fine to commit incest? Or what about animals?

Heh.
                      You can't get consent from animals.

Comment

Working...
                      X