Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Sex Marriage-Mufti Menk

I also read this comment from the uploader

"if she is of age then its ok ... prophet Muhammad married Aisha at the age of 9 which they say age of 9 is different from today's 9... would be the equivalent of the age 18, so if she is 17-18 sure there is no harm in that maybe female jealousy for man desiring young women play a role in the way of most women thinking if we are been honest, if we are not then disregard this comment
    "
    ^^never heard that before

its also migty weird to me that he couldve been arrested for having said "im nauseous" after finding out they were gay

i especially dislike the bit where we have to learn in school that it is NORMAL. yes we have brains, but some kids can get brainwashed into thinking something is acceptable.. being nice and tolerable is extremelydifferent than learning that it is OK
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: Same Sex Marriage-Mufti Menk

Great video.

It sickens me how the homosexual agenda is being shoved down our throats like there is no tomorrow.

First it's okay to be gay, what's next, it's fine to commit incest? Or what about animals?

Heh.

Comment

I don't understand the comment at all.

Comment

seriously this is crazy, its disgusting how can the muslims think " being gay is an alright thing " they have a page on facebook about being "gay proud muslims".....such filth
        Last edited by *sheba*; 09-09-13, 03:07 PM.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
          I don't understand the comment at all.
          lol.. the comment wasnt in reference to gays getting married, but they age of marriage between man and women lol sorry for the confusion
          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
            seriously this is crazy, its disgusting how can the muslims think " being gay is an alright thing " they have a page on facebook about being "gay muslims and proud".....such filth
            shame shame shame...

i dont get it..
            Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

This kinda of filth is trending in Muslims countries, obviously not marriages but gayness (if thats a word) most recently there was an article posted on UF about how there are gay parties in Pakistan and my bro works in the middle east and he did advise me that there are plenty of batty boys there, you just gotta know the right signals to make. He told me how sometimes some of them come out with only a thobe (nothing underneath) and this is one of the signals.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!
              Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Lol and you would see all these young muslims commenting and saying how they are gay and don't know how to tell their family, and how allah has created them like this, it's who they're and we as muslims should accept and understand that bla bla bla.....:vomit::vomit::vomit:
                Last edited by *sheba*; 09-09-13, 03:20 PM.
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                  This kinda of filth is trending in Muslims countries, obviously not marriages but gayness (if thats a word) most recently there was an article posted on UF about how there are gay parties in Pakistan and my bro works in the middle east and he did advise me that there are plenty of batty boys there, you just gotta know the right signals to make. He told me how sometimes some of them come out with only a thobe (nothing underneath) and this is one of the signals.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!
                  ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, what have the muslims come to? To think such things like this is alright and acceptable

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post

DISGUSTING!!!!!!
                    Lol and you would see all these young muslims commenting and saying how they are gay and don't know how to tell their family, and how allah has created them like this, it's who they're and we as muslims should accept and understand that.....:vomit::vomit::vomit:
                    whoa whoa and whoa..

first off. the thobe signal thing is just pure nasty..

secondly.. @ sabah..... tisk tisk... i feel that no matter what sin is going on in your mind, you should do your best to avoid it and not act on it. if i want to try alcohol and become an alcoholic.. How can i put blame on Allah?...

astagfurallah. people have said the same thing in terms of pedophilia.. like rapists in prison who want to be accepted.. and people who have had sex with animals... i dont care how cute the donkey looks to you.. avoid whats wrong... blah.. sick.. nasty...

I read somewhere. grr i forgot the hadith please help/correct me if im wrong. Allah does not punish us for our thoughts because we are not fully capable of controlling all thoughts in our heads, but as long as you do not speak and or act on it.
                    Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 09-09-13, 03:30 PM.
                    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                      whoa whoa and whoa..

first off. the thobe signal thing is just pure nasty..

secondly.. @ sabah..... tisk tisk... i feel that no matter what sin is going on in your mind, you should do your best to avoid it and not act on it. if i want to try alcohol and become an alcoholic.. How can i put blame on Allah?...

astagfurallah. people have said the same thing in terms of pedophilia.. like rapists in prison who want to be accepted.. and people who have had sex with animals... how dont care how cute the donkey looks to you.. avoid whats wrong... blah.. sick.. nasty...

I read somewhere. grr i forgot the hadith please help/correct me if im wrong. Allah does not punish us for our thoughts because we are not fully capable of controlling all thoughts in our heads, but as long as you do not speak and or act on it.
                      Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool at " I dont care how good the donkey looks to you, avoid whats wrong" :rotfl: and yeah I heard about that hadith too, so I don't get why they're trying to justify their disgusting actions. Loool this reminded me of this somali gay guy that told his mother he was gay, and she acted like she was all happy for them told him to invite your bf to dinner with us, then poisoned them both

Comment

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool at " I dont care how good the donkey looks to you, avoid whats wrong" :rotfl: and yeah I heard about that hadith too, so I don't get why they're trying to justify their disgusting actions. Loool this reminded me of this somali gay guy that told his mother he was gay, and she acted like she was all happy for them told him to invite your bf to dinner with us, then poisoned them both
                        loooooool.. aww man : ( .. wow... that is so wrong of me to laugh.. but no lie.. in my mind i thought you were going to continue the story saying u were mad at the mom for being happy then bam.. 'she poisoned them... whoa.. talk about good acting skills. wow.. i hould just stop talking now

interesting story
                        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

What about the new craze of being born a certain sex but having the brain of the other.

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                            loooooool.. aww man : ( .. wow... that is so wrong of me to laugh.. but no lie.. in my mind i thought you were going to continue the story saying u were mad at the mom for being happy then bam.. 'she poisoned them... whoa.. talk about good acting skills. wow.. i hould just stop talking now

interesting story
                            Looooooooooooooooool in all honesty I aint even gonna lie, apart of me was so proud of her

Comment

Originally posted by browny View Post
                              What about the new craze of being born a certain sex but having the brain of the other.
                              i dont like that either

and i see the stories of people who revert after turning to islam and want to go back to their original sex... Obviously.. there is something powerful enough to mentally make you want to go back to what you were born as, but people end up being reassured thats its ok(people with no faith) and its easy for them to make the change...

do i make sense? These people have the ability to mentlly accept what they were born as..
                              Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Working...
                              X