I believe I am a victim of black magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe I am a victim of black magic

My father's ex-wife and her children have caused me a lot of distress. I strongly believe that they have cursed me with black magic in order to prevent me from getting a job.

When I met them for the first time last August, I was doing an internship at an investment bank. I believe my father's ex-wife was jealous of this and used black magic to prevent me from getting any jobs in the future.

It has now been a year since I last worked and I have had no luck in my job search. I have tried so hard and have gotten no-where.

What can I do to break this spell and prevent it from happening to me again?

Please help.

:(

Re: I believe I am a victim of black magic

Quran. Recite Surah baqarah on yourself, so your adhkaar for the morning and evenings and never stop ever.

And how do you know it's black magic? Do you have evidence? (I dunno exactly how this stuff works) Or are you guessing ?

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    -------------------------------------------------------
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

I believe I am a victim of black magic

Hmmm...

We are the first to claim 'Jadoo'/ black magic/ Sihr when something bad happens to us. Unless you don't have concrete evidence that this has taken place and that x person is responsible, I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

To protect yourself, my mum always taught me to recite Manzil- it's this booklet that contains specific Verses to help protect you from jinns, sihr etc. But only through Allah's decree. It shouldn't cost too much to purchase if you don't have one.
      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X