Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Shisha Lounge named...

Originally posted by x--x View Post
    Reminds me of a club I saw called the 'Hellfire Club'. Makes me feel sick any time I drive past.
    This is what Allah and His Messenger promised, and Allah and His Messenger spoke the truth.

The Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), said that some people from his Ummah (nation) will imitate the People of the Book in whatever they do. It was narrated on the authority of Abu Sa‘eed may Allaah be pleased with him that the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they enter the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.’ We said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?’ He said: ‘Who else?’” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...&page=articles
    Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Only idiots smoke shisha. You have to be mentally challenged to actually smoke that crap.
      "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
        Wow.. I would shiver walking in there, why would anyone openly walk into hell subhan'Allah May allah guide and protect us all.
        a sheikh I used to learn of said something.

We were speaking to some people who were known to go to pubs and clubs etc. The excuse was ''what can I do shaytan got me''. The shaykh asked them why they thought shaytaan would go to clubs and pubs? His job there was done

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
          Reminds me of a club I saw called the 'Hellfire Club'. Makes me feel sick any time I drive past.
          I know that name. Two of my uncles where, and still but in a more limited way, huge comic book fans. They had a large collection of comic books, and the "Hellfire Club" evil immoral mutant gentleman's club. I read their comics when I was little when my Grandma had to babysit me.

Comment

:rotfl:

Comment

No I really really was not expecting that

This must be so weird

'Hey bro, the mandem are chilling at Jahannam innit. Come over and we'll smoke that ****'

Comment

This is in London, North London. Allahul musta'an

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                  Only idiots smoke shisha. You have to be mentally challenged to actually smoke that crap.
                  those places are very lucrative since u dont have any shortage of dumb kids nowadays.

Comment

Why would they name it this?! I don't understand............
                    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                      those places are very lucrative since u dont have any shortage of dumb kids nowadays.
                      I know. We have 2 big ones downtown, and a lot of Muslims go to them. Even ones that frequent Masjids.. they go to get girls. It's literally like a club lol without the dancing. Even kuffars go to it!
                      "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Great publicity. You may not understand it but the people that go to places like this dont really care. Its childish but clever. I once had an idea for a burger place to be called "the bin" where they would serve "crap bugers". Granted what you get from most takeaways is a crap burger anyway... I still the novelty of the name would have brought people in...

Comment

I'll be honest, i'm not gonna sit on my high horse and say I've never been to a shisha place coz that's lies. I've been with mates when I was young and stupid and it was the 'cool' thing to do, but the novelty of it soon wears off. Dunno why people still frequent these places :scratch:
                          Last edited by rainbow*~; 08-09-13, 10:02 AM.
                          :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                            Why would they name it this?! I don't understand............
                            Probably thought it was a cute 'joke' and would attract attention. I had a HS (christian) friend who opened a tattoo parlor with the word "sins" in it's name. I said why would you mock sins like that and he said god doesn't care, we are just having fun, it's not serious, ect. It's still open today and often gets raided by the police lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X