Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your dreams beside being A good Muslim on this earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your dreams beside being A good Muslim on this earth?

I'm talking about Doing something you have always wanted to do when you were young. A Hobby.

One thing I have in mind is visiting as many mosques in different countries as possible. So far, I've only Visited 3 countries.

So far, the feeling it gives you is familiarity. It gives you that feel that you never left your country of origin.
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Re: What are your dreams beside being A good Muslim on this earth?

sounds cliche but travelling, id love to visit the US and Russia :love:

Comment

Travelling to Egypt, Italy, South Africa, Malawi, Egpt, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Turkey...oh and did I mention Egypt?

Raising a family in the proper Islamic way- I've always wanted to have a child who would insha'allah be an imam or a hafiz or an alim (or alimah)...anything beneficial for himself/herself and for their parents (that's my goal).

Becoming a writer- Islamic fiction books for the youth in particular

Owning a cat (or several)

This is really stupid, but I've always wanted to be an Islamic motivational speaker, talking about my experiences of embracing Islam (after a long time ignoring it astaghfirullah), searching for a spouse i.e. learning from my mistakes (wallahi, I have learned so much this year alone) and other topics.

Insha'allah, let's see how many I can cross off before my time on earth is up. :love:
      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

I wanted to travel the world, but that will have to wait :(

I would love to do aid work BUT only If I was makng a difference

I would love to be a foster mom and be absolutely adored by all my foster kids, and I want them to visit me in years and years to come and say 'she made a difference to our lives,she believed in us when no-one else did'

Can I be a tennis player??? would love to be first hijabi tennis player ...........nvm

PLEASE NOTE THAT NONE (apart from the 1st n 3rd) ARE POSSIBLE

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

one day isA regardless after marriage I would like to adopt. I think if I can afford it then why not adopt a Muslim child and give that child a happy home in an Islamic home.

I've always wanted to have a big family and adopting is a good sadaqah
          DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X