Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your dreams beside being A good Muslim on this earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your dreams beside being A good Muslim on this earth?

I'm talking about Doing something you have always wanted to do when you were young. A Hobby.

One thing I have in mind is visiting as many mosques in different countries as possible. So far, I've only Visited 3 countries.

So far, the feeling it gives you is familiarity. It gives you that feel that you never left your country of origin.
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Re: What are your dreams beside being A good Muslim on this earth?

sounds cliche but travelling, id love to visit the US and Russia :love:

Comment

Travelling to Egypt, Italy, South Africa, Malawi, Egpt, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Turkey...oh and did I mention Egypt?

Raising a family in the proper Islamic way- I've always wanted to have a child who would insha'allah be an imam or a hafiz or an alim (or alimah)...anything beneficial for himself/herself and for their parents (that's my goal).

Becoming a writer- Islamic fiction books for the youth in particular

Owning a cat (or several)

This is really stupid, but I've always wanted to be an Islamic motivational speaker, talking about my experiences of embracing Islam (after a long time ignoring it astaghfirullah), searching for a spouse i.e. learning from my mistakes (wallahi, I have learned so much this year alone) and other topics.

Insha'allah, let's see how many I can cross off before my time on earth is up. :love:
      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

I wanted to travel the world, but that will have to wait :(

I would love to do aid work BUT only If I was makng a difference

I would love to be a foster mom and be absolutely adored by all my foster kids, and I want them to visit me in years and years to come and say 'she made a difference to our lives,she believed in us when no-one else did'

Can I be a tennis player??? would love to be first hijabi tennis player ...........nvm

PLEASE NOTE THAT NONE (apart from the 1st n 3rd) ARE POSSIBLE
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

one day isA regardless after marriage I would like to adopt. I think if I can afford it then why not adopt a Muslim child and give that child a happy home in an Islamic home.

I've always wanted to have a big family and adopting is a good sadaqah
          DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Working...
          X