• Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Type of rice

in English it's Egyptian rice and the soft brown things are dry vermicelli

Comment

^^Is it sweet ball?

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
      ahhhhhh msg sounds familiar now ahahahhahhahahahah yeah.. 'chinese' places out here are known for their msg..

mashallah ur bro looks like he can cook good.. better than you? lol jk.. yummmmmmmmyyyyy

yes it can be eaten raw with salad, but do you like feeling like a rabbit? i sure dont lol. i really feel like a caterpillar eating a leaf or a bunny eating raw veggies

and its funny. i dont like 'real' chinese food either that much.. i like american chinese food lol. what fake chinese restaurants are popular in whatever country you live in

and yep. top ramen is the bomb dot com.. really bad though. thats a college students diet lol
      ooops should've cleared it first, my bad but still DONT USE IT, OKAY?

yesh yesh :masha: both of them are better cook than I :embar:

i fear cooking it will make it mushy? i dont like mushy veggies unless its in soup :/ blah will buy one small tree to try it at home befor ei decide to buy whole pack lol

thats very true, same in india, we have indian chinese cuisine and its soooo delicious

i dont even remember ramens's taste been agesssssssssss since i had them

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
      O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
        ^^Is it sweet ball?

ooops should've cleared it first, my bad but still DONT USE IT, OKAY?

yesh yesh :masha: both of them are better cook than I :embar:

i fear cooking it will make it mushy? i dont like mushy veggies unless its in soup :/ blah will buy one small tree to try it at home befor ei decide to buy whole pack lol

thats very true, same in india, we have indian chinese cuisine and its soooo delicious

i dont even remember ramens's taste been agesssssssssss since i had them
        omg sis.. you make me laugh with every post mashallah..

dont cook it too long.. for example if im making a soup.. when im almost done with the soup i will drop some fresh broccoli in.. not too long.. so that it still hasa small crunch to it and tastes fresh but doesnt taste like garden but the flavors in the soup lol. or with cheesy rice and broccoli.. yeah yeah.. just go buy your small tree and tell me how it goes. stop stalling lol... ur making me feel like this a a trip to the dentist office for some little kids who r scared lol
        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
          ^^Is it sweet ball?

loool it's plain rice with dry vermicelli, it's lovely and light, best served with veggies in egyptian salsa

Comment

Kabsa

Comment

Working...
            X