• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FeedMEknowledge
    replied
    Re: Favorite Type of rice

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
    NO!!! you not trying it, its not good

[email protected] fish, thats hilarious :sub: .... I should try broccoli then :insha: will add it in grocery shopping ones I know how to cook it :o

ahh right, I see, that pic loooks delicious, we complement fried rice with Manchurian :up: and for starters sweet corn soupppppppppp i can have two bowls in one sitting lol infact i only have that, and have rice later.

Please share orange chicken recipe, better be tried and tasted one :D
    yes.. just dont eat it raw x_x and doont eat it plain please.. lol.. and tell me how it tastes... mmm sweet corn soup sounds fairly good. and ive never heard of manchurian before either.. kinda sounds like this knockoff top ramen instat noodle thing out here.

are you chinese? mashallah.. you know panda express stores sell bottles now..

i always ask for recipes, but im the last person to ask to give one.. and im always 'hooking' up recipes making them my own.. i never(rarely) measure.. my cakes/breads.. i go by eyesight lol. like what makes sense mathematically in ratios

Leave a comment:

• Ansaariyah
    replied

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
    hmmm i wanna try it...

loool at the tree.. you know i always had a fear of like eating tiny fish like sardines.. or like cow tongue.. i would think the fish was swimming inside of me, or the tongue would like my stomach.. .cough* the things our minds think of as kids..

but broccoli is good.. only a small tree will grow inside of you.. not too big :p jokes..

you must not live in AMERICA. LOL.. UMMMMMMM.. Orange chicken is like this orangish reddish sauce. but i meant the whole dinner.. fried rice fried noodles oil oil oil. and orange chicken, you first fry the chicken innnnnn oil.. lol but heres a pic
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]58189[/ATTACH]
    NO!!! you not trying it, its not good

[email protected] fish, thats hilarious :sub: .... I should try broccoli then :insha: will add it in grocery shopping ones I know how to cook it :o

ahh right, I see, that pic loooks delicious, we complement fried rice with Manchurian :up: and for starters sweet corn soupppppppppp i can have two bowls in one sitting lol infact i only have that, and have rice later.

Please share orange chicken recipe, better be tried and tasted one :D

Leave a comment:

• FeedMEknowledge
    replied

loll sall good :up:

yea i get you now :):alhumdull

ajinomoto is a kind of salt widely used in chinese cuisine thats sooooooooo baddddddd for your health, but it has an amazingggggggggg flavorrrrr but still veryyyyyyyy baddddddd for your health :asta: :( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajinomoto

Guess what???? I have never ever tried broccoli :/ I had this fear that if I eat it, it will grow in my tummy like a big tree :rotfl:......... why sauce would be fattening for? :s, and whats orange chicken?

hmmm i wanna try it...

loool at the tree.. you know i always had a fear of like eating tiny fish like sardines.. or like cow tongue.. i would think the fish was swimming inside of me, or the tongue would lick my stomach.. .cough* the things our minds think of as kids..

but broccoli is good.. only a small tree will grow inside of you.. not too big :p jokes..

you must not live in AMERICA. LOL.. UMMMMMMM.. Orange chicken is like this orangish reddish sauce. but i meant the whole dinner.. fried rice fried noodles oil oil oil. and orange chicken, you first fry the chicken innnnnn oil.. lol but heres a pic
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m1gwpt64G91r8h8lro1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	10741304
    Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 30-08-13, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ansaariyah
    replied

my bad m bad ** wiping forehead

no i meant cooked plain rice, but didnt want to leave it as plain rice.. so cooked basmati plain.. cooked long grain white rice.. cooked brown rice etc(for example that vs using brown rice for kabsa lol) if i make sense :/

and lol at lurve ... never heard of ajinomoto.. hmm... is it like super fattening?

hmm as for veggies.. corn.. littabittapeas( a litle bit of peas) .. umm. i do like broccoli in it.. i know i should have loads of others but i like it simple.. if i make that, i also make homemade chow mein and orange chicken(took forever to make a good sauce like panda expess) .. yummm.. so fattening though.
    loll sall good :up:

yea i get you now :):alhumdull

ajinomoto is a kind of salt widely used in chinese cuisine thats sooooooooo baddddddd for your health, but it has an amazingggggggggg flavorrrrr but still veryyyyyyyy baddddddd for your health :asta: :( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajinomoto

Guess what???? I have never ever tried broccoli :/ I had this fear that if I eat it, it will grow in my tummy like a big tree :rotfl:......... why sauce would be fattening for? :s, and whats orange chicken?

Leave a comment:

• FeedMEknowledge
    replied

I knew what cooked fried rice is lol :jkk:, but reading 'basmati' and 'brown' etc, thought you meant different kinds of raw rice :o

I either first fry a beaten egg then rest of the ingreds or dont add egg at all, then top the dish up with an omelette :) One ingredient I used to luuuuuurve in chinese was ajinomoto but my friend compelled me to give it up :(

What veggies you prefer in it?
    my bad m bad ** wiping forehead

no i meant cooked plain rice, but didnt want to leave it as plain rice.. so cooked basmati plain.. cooked long grain white rice.. cooked brown rice etc(for example that vs using brown rice for kabsa lol) if i make sense :/

and lol at lurve ... never heard of ajinomoto.. hmm... is it like super fattening?

hmm as for veggies.. corn.. littabittapeas( a litle bit of peas) .. umm. i do like broccoli in it.. i know i should have loads of others but i like it simple.. if i make that, i also make homemade chow mein and orange chicken(took forever to make a good sauce like panda expess) .. yummm.. so fattening though.

Leave a comment:

• Ansaariyah
    replied

i was feeling ricy.. and i love to cook.. and the only thing i have not had on the list is biryani, but many people have mentioned it, and i would like to try it..

also took rop cooking in highschool lol so we made even more 'american' rice dishes..

fried rice as in panda express fried rice.. you know you fry the rice and then add soy sauce .. veggies.. etc.. also move all of the cooked rice to the rim of the pan and creack some eggs in the center.. (you have to be skilled) wham.. you have the real deal fried rice...

p.s i prefer to homemake things anyway so if the hubby wants chinese/italian(risotto) / mexican/ etc i can make it without going to a restaurant lol.

you fry the rice in oil(dont burn them) kinda like how aisha said to do it... but be sure when you make rice the ratio is 1:2 .. so if you use one cup of rice, after its fried, you add two cups of water... bring to a boil.. then cover on low heat.. wala! awesome fluffy rice.. wont be sticky like sticky rice though because the oil separates the rice pieces.
    I knew what cooked fried rice is lol :jkk:, but reading 'basmati' and 'brown' etc, thought you meant different kinds of raw rice :o

I either first fry a beaten egg then rest of the ingreds or dont add egg at all, then top the dish up with an omelette :) One ingredient I used to luuuuuurve in chinese was ajinomoto but my friend compelled me to give it up :(

What veggies you prefer in it?

Leave a comment:

• FeedMEknowledge
    replied

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
    its a shortcut way but mostly only use tomato sauce and I never said anything about a recipe
    you said what a weird way to make it to me .. i never described how to make it.. you gave steps and a time frame lol.

do you know how to make your own tomato sauce? I feel that tomato sauce in a can taste like baby food tomato sauce with like those noodles that you can mush with your fingers ^_^ ..... and me no likey

Leave a comment:

• *aisha*
    replied

yes... i too do the same thing with oil.. she didnt ask for the recipe.. she asked what are things used in it.. like the certain spices to make it 'mexican' i never talked about boiling,baking,frying,broiling etc... lol..

p.s mexicans in mexico dont make mexican rice with chicken boullion but i get your point.. thanks for adding recipe steps for her
    its a shortcut way but mostly only use tomato sauce and I never said anything about a recipe, I just saw all those things you were saying looked so complicated when Mexican rice is the easiest rices to make.
    Last edited by *aisha*; 29-08-13, 11:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FeedMEknowledge
    replied

Did you just wikipedia 'rice' and found them name list lol or you have actually had them all? :o

and what is fried rice? :s how do you fry them?
    i was feeling ricy.. and i love to cook.. and the only thing i have not had on the list is biryani, but many people have mentioned it, and i would like to try it..

also took rop cooking in highschool lol so we made even more 'american' rice dishes..

fried rice as in panda express fried rice.. you know you fry the rice and then add soy sauce .. veggies.. etc.. also move all of the cooked rice to the rim of the pan and creack some eggs in the center.. (you have to be skilled) wham.. you have the real deal fried rice...

p.s i prefer to homemake things anyway so if the hubby wants chinese/italian(risotto) / mexican/ etc i can make it without going to a restaurant lol.

you fry the rice in oil(dont burn them) kinda like how aisha said to do it... but be sure when you make rice the ratio is 1:2 .. so if you use one cup of rice, after its fried, you add two cups of water... bring to a boil.. then cover on low heat.. wala! awesome fluffy rice.. wont be sticky like sticky rice though because the oil separates the rice pieces.

Leave a comment:

• FeedMEknowledge
    replied

what a weird way to make Mexican rice :| we do it by frying the rice in oil and onions then throwing in chicken bouillon with tomato in a 2 cups of water then let it simmer for 20mins boom Mexican rice.
    yes... i too do the same thing with oil.. she didnt ask for the recipe.. she asked what are things used in it.. like the certain spices to make it 'mexican' i never talked about boiling,baking,frying,broiling etc... lol..

p.s mexicans in mexico dont make mexican rice with chicken boullion but i get your point.. thanks for adding recipe steps for her

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

the hungry
    Yeah you are right.

Leave a comment:

• *aisha*
    replied

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post