Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is advisable if you don't have good company and how can it be detrimental?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is advisable if you don't have good company and how can it be detrimental?

:salams

We all know the importance of good company (oh how I miss this soo much). Anyway what is advisable to those who don't have such good company and how can this be detrimental to ones Imaan and islam ?

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Re: What is advisable if you don't have good company and how can it be detrimental?

Originally posted by F_R View Post
    :salams

We all know the importance of good company (oh how I miss this soo much). Anyway what is advisable to those who don't have such good company and how can this be detrimental to ones Imaan and islam ?
    :wswrwb:

Yes prolonged solitude is not good, but mixing with bad people can be worse
    'Good company is better than no company, and no company is better than bad company' imo
    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit :wavey:

Comment

Re: What is advisable if you don't have good company and how can it be detrimental?

You saying your all friends gone away or something?

what happened to masjid sisters?

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
      O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post

You saying your all friends gone away or something?

what happened to masjid sisters?
        Yep and it's been a very long while since. Coming up to 2years now since I've been without them...or maybe one year.

See here

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

I don't think not having good company will effect your imaan as long as you don't have bad company around.
          it all depends on you though, the type of person you are

if you focus on improving yourself and increasing your imaan without depending on good company then when you do find a group of good muslims it will be even better you. then if you lost that company again it won't effect your imaan too much and you would already be used to moving forward (religion wise) on your own.

Allah knows best
          "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
          (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
          He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

well whats wrong with me and sweetjalebibs if you want to go to the masjid in regents or any other events just ring up.

well stick on your own, go for a walk, I'm a pretty lonesome person so if I don't fit into someone's lifestyle i go it alone.
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
            X