Confession and advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confession and advice

I am new here and this is my confession.i am a chronic masturbator and i started last year.ever since then i do it everyday until may this year when i decided to change.but the problem is i am always relapsing after few days.but for a month now i didnt do it until this morning when i relapsed again.so am asking how am i going to stop this act completely without relapsing.

Re: Confession and advice

As you have come here for advice consider it as one step ahead in your effort to stop. If we cant resist something small how are we going to conquer even bigger temptations? Start getting motivated from now on. Keep trying, dont give up, and you will find it easier each time you dont give in. Hope this helps.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Re: Confession and advice

Originally posted by Talk2bash42 View Post
      I am new here and this is my confession.i am a chronic masturbator and i started last year.ever since then i do it everyday until may this year when i decided to change.but the problem is i am always relapsing after few days.but for a month now i didnt do it until this morning when i relapsed again.so am asking how am i going to stop this act completely without relapsing.
      :salams ,

Please refer to the following link Overcome Masturbation .
      Don't give up on yourself
      Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit :wavey:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X