X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MILK! And you?

I read something about soya milk as well. Here's one article:
    http://voices.yahoo.com/the-truth-so...you-47100.html

Tbh more female hormones for me can only be a good thing :D I bought some soya yoghurt today. And more hemp milk.

Real milk: http://nodisinfo.com/Home/health-benefits-of-raw-milk/
    Government no like: http://nodisinfo.com/Home/even-the-j...aw-milk-trial/
    Ah, see, all this crap that's happening to our food chain.

Back to the sunnah way. That's why I wanna live in an Amish kinda village, but MUSLIM STYLE. I propose the name: :rotfl: MOZLAMIC RANCH.
    Last edited by C Bear; 28-08-13, 08:13 PM.
    Enormity = wicked act. Enormousness = great size. The difference: you can haz. Learn it, love it.

Comment

Yo, whats up with your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        lol aint this a non-descriptive thread
        So where's my award for it?
        Yo, whats up with your avatar
        You tell me.
        Enormity = wicked act. Enormousness = great size. The difference: you can haz. Learn it, love it.

Comment

Originally posted by C Bear View Post
          You tell me.
          Please elaborate

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            Please elaborate
            1. What is the location in which my award for non-descriptive thread is?

2. Please inform me.

:D

Comment

1. What is the location in which my award for non-descriptive thread is?

2. Please inform me.

:D
              nigeria, please provide me your bank account details, and you will get your award

Comment

You tell me.
                your avatar looks like an emo,

Comment

nigeria, please provide me your bank account details,
                  Aight, so.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etCPtLgEAoQ

He's not an emo. He's looking at his keyboard; he isn't sulking.

Now get back on-topic

Comment

Cow's milk has the calcium and other 'good stuff' so it's fine with me. :up: ... Although ideally I'd want it fresh and if I was in the ME, I'd opt for Camel's milk or something.

But living in the west, in a working-class house-hold, means you have little choice.

OP - You're either a middle/upper-class or a wannabe by the looks of it.

Comment

No I'm not. Didn't you read what I said? I want to get rid of this 14 year cough! Wouldn't you? Concern about what's going into your body doesn't mean you want to belong to any class. Stop being so freakin judgemental.

Comment

No I'm not. Didn't you read what I said? I want to get rid of this 14 year cough! Wouldn't you? Concern about what's going into your body doesn't mean you want to belong to any class. Stop being so freakin judgemental.
                        Sorry I wasn't being serious there ... Chill!! lol

Comment

Okay apology accepted. I was so annoyed by that. I really can't stand LOGIC FAIL.

And also, the only liquid humans need after weaning is WATER!! :hidban: Tofu is good for calcium :hidban: Tofu is just :inlove: TOFU!!!!!

Comment

:salams

I've been trying different kinds of milk lately, because of the health concerns related to cows' milk. So what kind of milk do you drink/like?

I've been drinking hemp milk lately. It's actually kinda ugh, and I can only make it palatable by mixing it with rose syrup. But somehow I still keep buying it :S
                            Cow's Milk seems to be the only milk I like.

I've tried soy milk, rice milk, and almond milk and the only one that was okay was almond. But only when I mixed it with fruits and made a smoothie. I think the problem lies in the lack of fat they have. They're very liquidy and doesn't have the same oomph as cow's milk.
                            وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                            "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                            Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                            [2:186]

.:.
                            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

I only had cows milk, and a little goats milk By accident. im kinda fussy with milk and i cant have milk that has a taste. So anything skimmed or semi skimmed which taste like water is thumbs up from me :up:

P.s what is that milk that cafe offers in little plastic containers. They are so tasty. They taste like plastic and but so nice.
                              Bye...

Comment

I like regular 2% cow's milk.
                                I only drink the chocolate flavor of soy milk.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X