X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Make dua for me

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Leave that degenerate nation if they try to compell you to join their Army,
    Bro it is army training you get, so that in case the country ends in war they can rely on you. :lahawla:
    أم حسبتم أن تدخلوا الجنة ولما يعلم الله الذين جاهدوا منكم ويعلم الصابرين

Comment

if you have any health problems at all including mental health symptoms, anxiety, depression be sure to let them know

Comment

Originally posted by Jannah7 View Post
        if you have any health problems at all including mental health symptoms, anxiety, depression be sure to let them know
        Jzk Allah khair!
        Subhanallah i just remembered that i have been suffering from back pain lately. Khair inshallah

Comment

why worry akhi? they r not making u join. it's just training. 8 months is not big deal. it will fly by inshaAllah. I ask Allah to grant you what is best for you in your akhirah first and then this life.
          “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Comment

Originally posted by Musaaafir View Post
            why worry akhi? they r not making u join. it's just training. 8 months is not big deal. it will fly by inshaAllah. I ask Allah to grant you what is best for you in your akhirah first and then this life.
            :jkk:

Comment

I'm either slow or confused: you want to fail the test correct?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernGirl View Post
                I'm either slow or confused: you want to fail the test correct?
                Yes.

Comment

For those who care;
                  Alhamdulilah i am a free man :)
                  The procedure is from start to end: You show up, they start explaining (Promoting) what it is all about, you do an iq-test, then you get checked by a doctor, if you fail the doctor test you go home if pass you proceed to draw a lot from a bowl with numbers from 1-36.000. Everything below 4000 are forced to be educated by the military for a period of four months. If you get a number above 4000 which is 4001-36000 you can choose.
                  Alhamdulilah i got number 17.xxx so i am free to choose.
                  However they were REALLY good at selling their product. At one point wasn't sure whether or not i wanted to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu AbdulRahman View Post
                    For those who care;
                    Alhamdulilah i am a free man :)
                    The procedure is from start to end: You show up, they start explaining (Promoting) what it is all about, you do an iq-test, then you get checked by a doctor, if you fail the doctor test you go home if pass you proceed to draw a lot from a bowl with numbers from 1-36.000. Everything below 4000 are forced to be educated by the military for a period of four months. If you get a number above 4000 which is 4001-36000 you can choose.
                    Alhamdulilah i got number 17.xxx so i am free to choose.
                    However they were REALLY good at selling their product. At one point wasn't sure whether or not i wanted to do it.

Alhamdullillah, really glad to hear that
                    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit :wavey:

Comment

Jazaka Allahu khair :)

Comment

Im a little puzzle to this question? if you are in country were you have to serve the army I can understand but if you are going by choice then need to do somehomework my friend. DID YOU EVER WONDERED WHY MUHAMMAD ALI THE BOXER KNOWN AS CASIOUS CLAY REFUSE TO SERVE THE USA ARMY?

Comment

Originally posted by raul View Post
                          Im a little puzzle to this question? if you are in country were you have to serve the army I can understand but if you are going by choice then need to do somehomework my friend. DID YOU EVER WONDERED WHY MUHAMMAD ALI THE BOXER KNOWN AS CASIOUS CLAY REFUSE TO SERVE THE USA ARMY?

Comment

Working...
                          X