Seems like woman have more rights in islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like woman have more rights in islam

It seems, that the reason wife has to obedient to the husband, is not because she's a woman, but more because of the relationship of a husband and wife. Because if a woman has to obedient just for the reasonn that she's a woman, then the mother would have to obedient to her son, and women have to be obedient to all men (not only their husbands).

Evidences:

And among His signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your hearts: Verily in that are signs for those who reflect. (Quran 30:21)

Khansa Bint Khidam said “My father married me to his nephew, and I did not like this match, so I complained to the Messenger of Allah (May Allah bless him and grant him peace). He said to me “accept what your father has arranged.” I said “I do not wish to accept what my father has arranged.”

He said “then this marriage is invalid, go and marry whomever you wish.” I said “I have accepted what my father has arranged, but I wanted women to know that fathers have no right in their daughter’s matters (i.e. they have no right to force a marriage on them). (Fathul Bari Sharah Al Bukhari 9/194, Ibn Majah Kitabun Nikah 1/602)

Sorry if the post was too long.
    Last edited by abc123d; 16-08-13, 04:34 PM.

Re: Seems like woman have more rights in islam

:jkk:
    Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah ***

Comment

SubhanAllah... Its a "wow" thread! Love sister :)

Comment

Originally posted by gene_oak View Post
        SubhanAllah... Its a "wow" thread! Love sister :)
        *brother :)

Comment

Originally posted by abc123d View Post
          It seems, that the reason wife has to obedient to the husband, is not because she's a woman, but more because of the relationship of a husband and wife. Because if a woman has to obedient just for the reasonn that she's a woman, then the mother would have to obedient to her son, and women have to be obedient to all men (not only their husbands).

Evidences:

And among His signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your hearts: Verily in that are signs for those who reflect. (Quran 30:21)

Khansa Bint Khidam said “My father married me to his nephew, and I did not like this match, so I complained to the Messenger of Allah (May Allah bless him and grant him peace). He said to me “accept what your father has arranged.” I said “I do not wish to accept what my father has arranged.”

He said “then this marriage is invalid, go and marry whomever you wish.” I said “I have accepted what my father has arranged, but I wanted women to know that fathers have no right in their daughter’s matters (i.e. they have no right to force a marriage on them). (Fathul Bari Sharah Al Bukhari 9/194, Ibn Majah Kitabun Nikah 1/602)

Sorry if the post was too long.
          :love::love::love: such a beautiful thread.
          Problem is, some of us Muslim females and non-Muslims tend to forget the women's general role in Islam and focus on the Wife-Husband role and get all defensive and start screaming about ''women rights'' when Islam has already given women their rights over and over again. Jazak'Allah Khair for this akhi, I love it :up:
          Gone with the wind.

Comment

One reason why i love Islam is because of the rights and safety the women find.
            Western culture, for some reason, always thinks theyre oppressed and abused while in fact this is what happening to Western Women.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X