Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ironing an Imaamah/Turban

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
    my husband knows that its sunnah to help his family around the house as rasoolAllah :saw: did, so if theres anything needs ironing he insists on doing it masha Allah. he doesnt even like it if i ask him if he wants me to prepare food , says im his wife not his servant.
    Masha'Allah, May Allah swt strengthen and protect the bond that you and your husband share sister :love:
    Last edited by Jenicca; 01-05-12, 03:21 PM.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

no need to iron it.
          painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

It can't be that hard to iron a turban....??

It depends on the preferred style of the individual..those who like their turbans with creases, well that's fairly quick and straight forward..

Then there are others who prefer light and straight creases. They take longer...

So to the OP, try and marry a man who wears a turban with creases..it'll save the time you spend ironing..!
            Last edited by i.badat; 02-05-12, 02:15 PM.
            وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
            Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

salaams to all

theres very few people ive seen ironing their turbans/amaamahs
              i put them is the same category as those who iron their socks & underwear.

seriously though
              whether Tablighi or Islaahi/khanqa elders
              i dont think any of them iron their turbans.

i may be wrong-but i cant recall any that do.
              so, you should ask yourself, exactly whose sunnat are you following?

and Allah ta'ala knows best
              jazakallah
              Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
              very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

:rotfl:.....brother msmoorad you really make me laugh.

If i didnt laugh, Id end making some comment Id have to ban myself for.
                وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                  :rotfl:.....brother msmoorad you really make me laugh.

If i didnt laugh, Id end making some comment Id have to ban myself for.
                  salaams to all

you have contradicted yourself

you said " you really make me laugh"
                  then you said:"If i didnt laugh, Id end making some comment Id have to ban myself for."
                  IF i really made you laugh-then there would be no need for the second line.

anyways, may Allah ta'ala keep you always laughing/smiling/happy.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
                  jazakallah
                  Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                  very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Ameen akhi. You too.

why hasnt anyone invented a sarcasm font yet......
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Wouldn't have to iron if you bought the appropriate material for the imamah.

Comment

I was told by our local Mufti when he was giving me the cloth to bleach it or wash it in the machine etc,.

Forgot what he said exactly but I have 7 'Imamah cloths and only one topi to do the turban on and on top of that, I don't know how to. Neither is it the right topi lol
                        Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                        فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                          why hasnt anyone invented a sarcasm font yet......
                          You have to cleverly manipulate caps lock and italics, along with some smileys.

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                            my husband knows that its sunnah to help his family around the house as rasoolAllah :saw: did, so if theres anything needs ironing he insists on doing it masha Allah. he doesnt even like it if i ask him if he wants me to prepare food , says im his wife not his servant.
                            Id just like to point out, that a wife the cooks food for her husband is not a servant.

Just to put it out there... I couldnt keep it in.. nothing wrong with the post, its just assuming that wives that cook for their husbands are servants, which they are not.

:up:

Comment

This thread was funny :)
                              "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
                                This thread was funny :)
                                :salams Bro.

Long time. :D

May Allah keep you safe and sound and your family.
                                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X