• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ansaariyah
    replied
    Re: Opening closed piercing holes

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
    i still want to get my eyebrow pierced lol maybe i should go stay with people who have ritual brow piercings.. *cough..'urf..cough*

i kid, i kid..

and belly piercing hurts, man, and don't tell me you're thinking about having one? tutut
    I dont get, how eyebrows are appealing to you guys :vomit:

I sooooooooo want to have my nose done but watchign few tutorials, i dont have what it takes loll its SCARYYYYY

and yea i was thinking abt that aswell but my neighbor scared me to death saying it affects womb or something? :s looks soooo pretty with patiala shalwar and top :)

Leave a comment:

• .Hajar.
    replied

i still want to get my eyebrow pierced lol maybe i should go stay with people who have ritual brow piercings.. *cough..'urf..cough*

i kid, i kid..

and belly piercing hurts, man, and don't tell me you're thinking about having one? tutut

Leave a comment:

• Ansaariyah
    replied

^^eyebrow? So didnt expect this from you tsk tsk

What's wrong with belly piercing? :s

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
    :salams Sisters

Have you ever had to do this? Have any methods you can give to me? I let all my piercing holes close up about 5 years ago for lack of interest, now I need to open them again. If you have any pointers I'd love to hear them.
    :wswrwb:

So did you do it or changed your mind? :)

Leave a comment:

• .Hajar.
    replied

:wswrwb:

try pushing an earring thru the hole, be gentle and use vaseline if you like, it shouldn't hurt however if it's upper ear then you might experience some numbing sensation and/or irritation for some period

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    I wanted to pierce the bit where my eyebrow is

got over that phase :/

me thinks
    i wanted a pierced eyebrow and belly

bless my mom though- whenever i'd threaten to have mine pierced, she'd be super cool like "haan jao, jo marzi hai karo!" [go ahead, do whatever you want to do!], totally not the response i would expect and i would end up feeling guilty or stupid or both

Leave a comment:

• Nashmia
    replied

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
    lol eww, dats dutty, glad ive nevr seen one.

nahh alot of girls are getting their nose done these days but wear small studs so its not as pendu, bit like faryaal makhdoom. Looks alright on some of them tbh but not something i would ever consider doing :\.

Butt gosh, what is it with some asians and blonde hair it doesn't even look nice, stick to shades of brown ppl!
    i saw that sort of thing years ago but never saw it kick off. mainly young girls experimenting.

personally I think it's too pendu no matter how small.

but I like ear piercings. I've got 2 in each ear but haven't used the top one in a while

Leave a comment:

• rainbow*~
    replied

Originally posted by Nashmia View Post
    huh, you've not seen one? not nice

some have this chain it's weird

yeah I've seen a few but not a lot

to be honest (how can I say it) the ones I've seen with nose piercing have not done a lot in life lol

sounds terrible but trying to categorise in a polite way

but in any case whenever you see it just screams pendu

i actually did see one English Asian girl with a nose pierce. dark skin and the blondest hair I've ever seen in this weird bun and on the phone talking loud pendu style with someone. was a bit of a culture shock

the only other variety are from back home who have it.
    lol eww, dats dutty, glad ive nevr seen one.

nahh alot of girls are getting their nose done these days but wear small studs so its not as pendu, bit like faryaal makhdoom. Looks alright on some of them tbh but not something i would ever consider doing :\.

Butt gosh, what is it with some asians and blonde hair it doesn't even look nice, stick to shades of brown ppl!

Leave a comment:

• Nashmia
    replied

No,no,no. Like normal sane non-freshie British Asians lol

also, I'm confused you talking about ear piercing or nose piercing, coz I'm yet to see a nose rod :scratch:
    huh, you've not seen one? not nice

some have this chain it's weird

yeah I've seen a few but not a lot

to be honest (how can I say it) the ones I've seen with nose piercing have not done a lot in life lol

sounds terrible but trying to categorise in a polite way

but in any case whenever you see it just screams pendu

i actually did see one English Asian girl with a nose pierce. dark skin and the blondest hair I've ever seen in this weird bun and on the phone talking loud pendu style with someone. was a bit of a culture shock

the only other variety are from back home who have it.

Leave a comment:

• rainbow*~
    replied

Originally posted by Nashmia View Post
    yeah but that's the mosher style with big rods etc like weird experimental stuff

i don't think it'll catch on that much :0
    No,no,no. Like normal sane non-freshie British Asians lol

also, I'm confused you talking about ear piercing or nose piercing, coz I'm yet to see a nose rod :scratch:

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/78255

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

saw hadeeth about women with ear rings and they weren't admonished.

Leave a comment:

• Sabby_Reena
    replied

Originally posted by chameleon View Post
    Question to everyone with piercings.

Do you think that ear, nose piercings are a form of self mutilation?
    If yes, then isn't that haram?
    If no, then why isn't it self mutilation?

Well both are allowed so I don't think its a mutilation. The nose is allowed as an adornment for females.
    Mine is really small diamond stud and it barely even shows. You can only see it when it catches the light!

Leave a comment:

• chameleon
    replied

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    piercings heal so the mutilation bit makes no sense, it doesnt have to be permanent

but its not haram right?
    Hang on a second. You stick a needle through your ear lobe to make a hole in it, and replace the hole with a string or thin metallic ring. If you don't then the hole closes, so you insert a needle again...and ...again.....This is not mutilation...???

I've seen old Muslim women with their lobes hanging down with holes of about an inch diameter with rings dangling from them. Have they beautified their ears or mutilated them?

Leave a comment:

• Fairy
    replied

Originally posted by chameleon View Post

piercings heal so the mutilation bit makes no sense, it doesnt have to be permanent

but its not haram right?

Leave a comment:

• chameleon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nashmia
    replied

A lot of the younger girls are bringing it back. Not something I'd evaaa do though :/
    yeah but that's the mosher style with big rods etc like weird experimental stuff

i don't think it'll catch on that much :0

Leave a comment:

Working...
X